The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vash Zwingli

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:03 am

Picture of your character:
Vash Zwingli APH___Switzerland_by_coconutsicle

Character you are playing: Vash Zwingli

Universes you are interested in joining: Currently he runs amok in Pirates, Vampires, and Steampunk.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: KIRSCH TORTE. That is all.

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not: Currently just here and Gakuen Hetalia, where I play Vash and am one of the mods.

Things you will not rp: Noncon. I'm really not comfortable with it. I know it happens, and in relation to countries invading and conquering and stealing each other I understand the correlation, but if you want something like that to come up in a storyline please clear it with me privately first.

About yourself: I'm 25 and live in a constant state of relocating lol I work as whatever pays the bills, anything from freelance modeling, selling paintings and custom My Little Ponies, costumes and plushies, massage therapy, entertaining... Whatever I can. :p People tell me i'm weird, more than a little creepy, and my psych proffessor said I stood a decent chance at becoming a homidal maniac because I tested out as a genuine sociopath, but I'm at least a friend;y sociopath and will give you an awesome meal first. <3 PM me on MSN or in the group chat and get to know me. Looking forward to playing with you all. <3
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:44 am

Ah, big brother! *hug*

(Nice to meet ya. ^^ Hope we can get a lot of adorable sibling love. I just hope you're not a fan of the Switzerland/Liechtenstein pairing, because I'm not. And I hope we get to meet on the Pirate AU)
Back to top Go down

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Grüezi, Lili! :3 *makes sure nobody's looking and huuuuugs*

I'm definitely looking forward to cute siblingness; the most Swiss/Liech I get is "That's MY sister, hands off before I BREAK them off." :p We'll meet up in pirates for sure - I'll be on the same ship as you.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:13 pm

(Yaaay! Why do I get the feeling that Vash is going to be the first, if not only except for Antonio, person Lili reveals she is a girl to?)
Back to top Go down

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Yo! -snickers and pats hard on the back-

(VASHLEY! LOL )
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:25 am

*waves* Firstly, that photo is sexy! *stares and secretly adds to the collection of sexy photos*

Secondly, I seriously DO NEED TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vash Zwingli
Page 1 of 1