The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vash Zwingli

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Character Name: Vash Zwingli

Appearance: Vash Zwingli VashpirateVash Zwingli Vashpirate

Class: Highwayman and hunstman turned crewman.

Sexuality: Straight

Personality:
Despite a rather chilly exterior and abrupt temperament, Vash considers himself to be an honourable man. He is a dedicated and loyal huntsman so long as the pay is good, and once he warms up to a person they'd be hard-pressed to find a better ally. Typically he's quiet and doesn't really smile much, and usually the friendliest and warmest he gets is friendly sarcasm unless he really cares about you. While he is more than willing to kill (seeing as how leaving survivors is bad for business), Vash is particular about who he will kill and retains the right to refuse any contract. Because his sister died so young, he will not kill anyone who is not an adult, and he refuses to kill women or children.

Background:
Vash and his younger sister Heather grew up in Switzerland with their quiet father until their father was arrested for being unable to pay his taxes, leaving the children alone to care for themselves. Refusing to move to a more populated area to beg, Vash began running off to rob travelers along the forest highways at the age of thirteen. For years everything was going fine, and Vash had become quite an adept (and slightly infamous) highwayman who also would take contracts to hunt down and kill specific people. He never told his sister of how he would come into such sums of money or fine things; he would only smile, kiss her cheek and tell her not to worry because he would always be there to take care of her.

After robbing a cousin of France's king, Vash found himself hunted. He was successful for a long time in eluding the soldiers, until they found Heather and decided to use her as bait to catch her brother. She died trying to save him, leading to none of those soldiers leaving alive and to a distinct hate of all government soldiers. Shortly thereafter Vash moved upward, robbing the highways of the Black Forest alone for a while until he unexpectedly was found by his younger cousin, Gilbert. He allowed the obnoxious younger boy to stay with him a few years and helped hone his skills in fighting, tracking and being a mercenary fit for land or sea.

Several years after keeping Gilbert under his close watch, care and tutelage, Gilbert left the highwayman to return to the sea in hopes of resuming his search for his brother and his former Spaniard captain. After a brief separation by fate they would reunite in a port after Vash had had a minor scuffle with one of the pirate captains and Gilbert had been sent to find the mercenary. Despite a few setbacks in the form of the rival captain capturing the Spanish captain, choosing to help free the man would Vash help prove himself trustworthy and earn a place on Fernandez's ship where Gilbert has grown into his rank of first mate. Despite working for Fernandez and adhering to the Articles of Agreement he signed, Vash still more or less keeps to himself, caring little for the crew or their plans and really only sticks around to be with his last living relative and to keep an eye on his puppy. He wishes to support Gil however he can, and so stays on the ship to help him in his search. He makes his quarters away from where the rest of the crew sleeps, instead choosing to sleep in a small room attached to the store rooms. Here he can keep an eye on what they've looted, appraise its value and divvy it for the crew, as well as not have to deal with everyone else.

Other:
Vash is an extremely talented hunter and cares very little for most of the world or its inhabitants, but only keeps one thing that he will kill to keep with him; his sister's ring. Deep in the woods of Switzerland he also keeps his family's home which had been the home of Gilbert's father and Vash's mother until the pirate left it to his sister to raise her family. Vash has buried Heather there, and will periodically return to cache some of his stolen money and intends some day to leave the property to either Gilbert or Ludwig should they ever find him.

Last edited by Vash Zwingli on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:51 am

(I just readed this, and how about Lili becoming sort of a replacement for his sister, if you understand what I mean. BTW, you HAVE readed her biography, right?)
Back to top Go down

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:24 pm

( :3 I rather like that idea. I've read Lili's history, and they'd probably be a good fit. Vash tends to take a fondness for "puppies," and until he figures out she's a girl once he warms up he'll probably be wanting to teach "William" more useful things to help him survive in the world.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vash Zwingli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash Zwingli   Vash Zwingli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vash Zwingli
Page 1 of 1