The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Activity Check #7

Go down 
+5
Leon Banjora
Lietuviškai
William Anderson
Arthur Kirkland
Kiku Honda
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Activity Check #7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:24 am

Wagon Wheel, but this is a different flavour from the original ones~

Activity Check #7 - Page 2 Wagon-wheels
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:29 am

...Francis...Francis if you keep showing me pictures of all of this delicious-looking stuff...I will burst into tears because it all looks so wonderful and it's so hard to find here D:
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Mr. Newspaper

Mr. Newspaper

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:34 am

Well, you all know I'M still here. (I'd hope it would be obvious by now, even if I'm not running around and marking up all of your posts like Kiku >.>)

(I CAN EVEN PUT MY OWN NAME ON THE LIST...but I won't. Lazy.)
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:06 am

Canada reporting for duty here and also, France, I want that thing you just posted. The creamy thing. It looks sinfully good.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:11 am

You're added to the list Matthew <3

(FRANCIS HAS TO SEND EVERYONE SOME NOW...HAHAHA >D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 am

WELL I COULD, BUT THEN YOU'D HAVE TO BE SENDING YOUR ADDRESS TO ME. AND REALLY, HOW MANY OF YOU CAN TRUST A FRANCE WITH YOUR ADDRESS?

But look up something called Arnott's Biscuits, they have a lot of awesome biscuits. See if there's any store near by where you live that may sell something of theirs. I know they're also purchasable online, but that's only if you're willing to pay a ridiculous amount for them.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:33 am

Not just ANY France...*huffs*...just this one? *shot*

I SHALL HAVE TO LOOK THEM UP! *dashes off to do so...and trips over her bed*...after sleep ^^;
Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:24 pm

You can get them as singles here. And double choc as well.

Original:
Activity Check #7 - Page 2 Wagon-10

Double Choc
Activity Check #7 - Page 2 Double10
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:31 pm

*tries to eat the photo...can't quite manage* D:

IT LOOKS SO YUMMY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:04 am

Heya! Feliks here, and asdfjkl those sweets look yummy~ Also you're welcome for the reminder, Liet~

Hmm, a little-known fact about me.... (which Kiku and Liet (I think?) already know lol) I have two betta fish named Eridan and Feferi. They do tricks :3
Back to top Go down
Lietuviškai

Lietuviškai

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:05 pm

I knew that xDD and Eridan was named that because he was such an attention whore? I think i remember that correctly?
Back to top Go down
http://nonoising.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:02 pm

XD yup~ And Feferi likes to rush up to the surface and go "Glub" at me.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:08 am

Whoa, another homestucker and hetalian! That's awesome~

Hmmm, as for facts....

-For someone RP-ing Romano, I actually hate tomatoes XD I can stand catsup and tomato sause, but not raw tomatoes...

- When I wake up in the morning, the first thing my bangs do is do a Nantucket (No lie, there's this one piece of hair that refuses to obey gravity for the first few minutes while I get ready for school)

-I already put this in my intro (which no one reall will bother to read) but just got accepted into the APH-Cardverse RP group on dA! I am now RP-ing a cross-dressing Japan(Queen of Hearts) XD
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:28 am

Hello, aru!

hmm...facts...

-I'm a gamer girl. ^^ Although I seem to find myself interested in "guy" games, but its whatever.

-I have an original character roster of about 50+ characters I've made up since I was about 13. Not sure of the exact number though...its been a while since I've done a head count. @_@

-I love to sing
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:35 am

Looooovi I read your entire intro D: You're checked in~

Yao~! *glomps* You're actually the last one who had to check into this one! *dances*

All right everyone, since everyone's checked in I can now close this a little early! *does more crazy dancing* The dates for the next check are already up. You can view them here in the Activity Check board OR on the calendar. I'll try to keep them posted in advance (I don't always promise an entire month...I'm good, but not always that good XD)...life will get hectic for many of us after this next one, but I'll keep trying to be on top of them!

Thanks everyone for checking in, and thanks to those who poked others to check in too. I THINK WE ALL DESERVE COOKIES (or Tim Tams...or Wagon Wheels) for this, YES? GOOD! ^_^

*skips off* Now back to secretly working on the forum while Arthur and Francis are sleeping...and since this thread will be locked they can't yell at me here so HA bed~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check #7
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2