The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Activity Check #7

Go down 
+5
Leon Banjora
Lietuviškai
William Anderson
Arthur Kirkland
Kiku Honda
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:26 am

This check will be open between Sunday, June 24th to Saturday, June 30th. The check will end at 11:59 EST, and if you have not posted by then you will be sent a warning. You will have 3 days to respond before your account is deleted and your character up for grabs once more. If you will be away and have posted a hiatus or let me know you won't be able to make it, you will be exempted from the check. Please try to tell me (send a PM), in case I don't happen to cross paths with the person you told to tell me ^^'...or post a hiatus in the proper thread (that works well!)

Please post a random fact about yourself, just for fun~! (Try to make it something we don't already know...which will be harder for those of us who have been around for ages >D)

Those who are in the process of joining are exempt from this rule, as they are following the 'post your application in one week' rule XD

CHECKED IN:

Lili
Kiku
Arthur
Francis
Gil
William
Alfred
Toris
Leon
Mr. Newspaper
Matthew
Feliks
Lovino
Yao

Last edited by Kiku Honda on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:35 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:54 am

Hmm...something you don't know about me. Geez...why did I make this so incredibly tough on MYSELF?!

Hmm...I'm currently into playing older video games...just because I'm used to them. I am looking forward to some of the newer ones though!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:16 am

Hrm.... I'm here... Now for the little factoid.... Difficult, since Kiku knows a lot about me XD

"Kiki's Delivery Service" was the first anime-related thing I ever watched. It was my favorite movie when I was little, and I still get this wave of nostalgia every time I watch it.

Last edited by Arthur Kirkland on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:17 am

OH FUCK. THE ACTIVITY CHECK WAS OPEN NOW. I DIDN'T NEED TO DELETE WHAT I POSTED BEFORE. *fails*

Anyway, my random fact is that when I was younger I did fencing because I wanted to be a knight ^^
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:39 am

Arthuuuur...I wanna watch that movie with you now ^_^

Yes Francis, I opened it early in the morning (my time)~ And of course...because your little self knew that in some distant future you would be playing a Frenchman~ *shot*

You're both on the list now ^_^
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:01 am

Here I am!

Um.... um.... Japanese Curry is my favourite food?
Back to top Go down
William Anderson

William Anderson

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:04 am

I'm here!

Random fact. Hmm. I'm currently addicted to Tim Tams. I bought four packets of them with the groceries today. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:17 am

Gil~ Japanese Curry is delicious ^_^

Will~ Tim Tams? Never heard of them...but they sound...really interesting? *goes to look them up*

You both are checked in ^_^
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:58 am

Tim Tams are the most wonderful biscuits ever to be created by man kind, and life is not complete without them. *shot*

Activity Check #7 Tim-tams-original-45
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:00 am

*stares...and wants...wants VERY MUCH* O_O

I'm hungry now...and it's your fault! *sobs*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:20 am

*can get tim tams at wegman's for you, Kiku*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:43 am

*sniffles* Iggy, you'd do that for me? *stares at that picture some more and goes off to find food*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:59 am

Consider it done~ <3 I know I've seen them in the international aisle, so I'll get some for you next time I"m there.
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:28 am

Checking in and Kiku you will soon have some japanese snacks coming your way, don't eat them all in one day though D: * huggles*

Random fact - despite being japanese and living in japan im not a huge anime and manga fan. I'm more into american movies especially superhero ones and horror.

Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:57 pm

alfkjskladfjas Arthur but...but...*hides and feels all special* <3

Alfred~! *glomps and squishes* I promise I won't! I'll huggle them and cherish them and enjoy every single one of them! *blushes from all the attention and goes to hide*
Back to top Go down
Lietuviškai

Lietuviškai

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Hi there :>
checking in I suppose (thanks for reminding me Polska)

- I'm actually not that into anime either. I love video games and comic books a lot more than actually watching anime. But when I do watch it I tend to watch the Japanese versions. I like hearing the original inflections of the voice actors' voice, but sometimes the subs are horrible.

- I got into Hetalia because one day at school by friends (who were alrady into it) saw me and thought that I looked just like Toris.

- My favorite food is chicken wings with honey mustard. Or anything hot, like curry or salsa. but for some reason I don't like hot on chicken wings >werido<

I could do this all day you guys >_<
Back to top Go down
http://nonoising.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Toooooris! *glomps* COME AND JOIN THE CRAZY TRAIN THAT IS THIS PLACE MORE OFTEN <3

I'll add you to the list~

(And I understand about the 'not liking certain foods together, but liking them separately/in different forms'. I think that's normal XD)
Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:27 am

Wasn't sure if you'd reserved me or not. Apparently not. Yes I am here and almost recovered. For those who didn't know I had surgery recently. I now have three small soon to be scars on my belly and one awesome long hook one coming from my belly button.

Speaking of timtams, they are native to my country! So we get them cheap here and also in singles rather than a pack. Another awesome treat I love are wagon wheels! I swear I'm addicted right now.

Also I have started cosplaying...

That is all. I can post like an info thing if you really want to know what I've been up to or why I was at the hospital. Kiku knows.

Long message is long... bye!

Last edited by Leon Banjora on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:24 pm

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooon *huggles (being careful not to squeeze overly tightly)* I knew you were still recovering so I figured I'd just message you after if you hadn't checked in (forgive my brain D: )

O.O...I WANT TIMTAMS EVEN MORE NOW *sniffles and goes to sulk in the corner* And...why do Wagon Wheels sound so familiar...O.o (it would have been AGES ago...AGES *feels old*)

...I wanna seeeeeeeee! *shot* (Naturally, only if you want to show us and after you get better fully <3)

You're checked in (and I'll stop being an idiot all over your post because I've MISSED YOU *sniffles*)
Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Aw I've missed you too. Wagon wheels are marshmellow and jam filling with chocolate coated biscuits on each side looking like a chocolate wagon wheel. They are YUM.

My cosplays aren't hetalia related though. IDK Anyone near me who still cosplays hetalia :c plus I could never make something so complicated.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:52 pm

O.O...WHY ARE ALL OF THE GOOD THINGS SO FAR AWAY?! *goes to the corner to sulk like a little kid*

(Seriously. Arthur bought me these AMAZING French cookies. And it wasn't like America doesn't have cookies that are generally made of the same ingredients...but...somehow...SOMEHOW...those cookies...*mind wanders off in search of those cookies*)

...I now want a cookie...or a Wagon Wheel x.x

Aww...I still wanna seeeeeeee (same as above). I do it now because I can easily obtain what I need. But mostly because I have Arthur to drag around on a regular basis...and it amuses me XD

YOU REALIZE I'M GOING TO GLOMP (carefully) HUGGLE YOU EVERY TIME I SEE YOU NOW YES? *shot* Okay, maybe not THAT...but I'll probably wave like a nutcase or something! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:05 pm

Haha ok. The cosplays are BBC Sherlock related because theres a big following in australia and I can find more cosplayers in my state then I can hetalia cosplayers. Plus I won a huge sherlock coat.

Aw I wish people brought me things! But I can't complain, a friend send me other some jewellery and a book to help me recover, another an awesome hand-drawn card~
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:47 pm

I WANNA SEE *loves that show shhhh* >.>

Aww...I'd send you oodles of things, but I'd have to get super creative about them 'cause there isn't much around where I live D:
Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Haha. I know the feeling, there isn't much out here either. D: I love getting things from people, even if it's just a card. XD I just love mail ok.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Aww, I'd send you cards with my derpy drawings on them, or even just mail babbling about this and that <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Check #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #7   Activity Check #7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check #7
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next