The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making New Friends [Yong Soo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
William Anderson

William Anderson

Making New Friends [Yong Soo] Empty
PostSubject: Making New Friends [Yong Soo]   Making New Friends [Yong Soo] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:53 am

William walked into The Three Broomsticks, and looked around the place to see if there was anyone he knew in there before heading for the bar to buy a Butterbeer. Butterbeer was one of the things he kind of wished was available in the Muggle world, but at the same time it made it a treat since he couldn't get it from a regular Muggle pub.

Once he paid for his Butterbeer he started to look around for a table. He'd had a pretty busy week before this Hogsmeade visit, but now he could relax and not worry about anything for the day. He quickly realised there weren't any free tables left in the pub, and moreover that none of the people he'd usually sit with were in there. Oh well, time to make some new friends!

He then spotted Yong Soo in the pub. He knew Yong Soo through years of playing Quidditch against him, and he seemed like a decent bloke who was quite competitive like himself. He also knew Yong Soo was in the year ahead of him, but that didn't matter. And just because they play Quidditch for different houses doesn't mean they can't be friends off the Quidditch pitch, right? He quickly approached Yong Soo's table.

"Hi, Yong Soo. Do you mind if I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Im Yong Soo

Im Yong Soo

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends [Yong Soo]   Making New Friends [Yong Soo] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:24 pm

It had been a long day, with 5:30 am practice (his own fault) and a day full of classes. The green-clad man was eating a helping of chips with, a large cherry syrup soda in front of him as he looked at the paper before him. Reading about the current topics of the wizarding world while munching down on another potato treat. He glanced up when he head his name, seeing the Hufflepuff Chaser wanting to sit with him. William... William... Something. The kid was a good Chaser, and he seemed bright and cheerful enough.

"Yeah. Sure. I'm not doing anything interesting." Yong Soo shoved the paper aside and grinned, "Call me Seonbae, because you are younger than me. Yong Soo is far to formal." He grinned happily, "This is if we were in Korea." Sipping his drink, he eyed the butterbeer, "That stuff is weird."

It was common for the Slytherin Quidditch Captain to talk a mile a minute, he was always a ball of energy. But once someone took the time to know him, they quickly learnt that it was just his way of being friendly. Choking on his drink, he set the glass down and pointed at the teen, "But you can still call me Seonbae if you like, and I'll call you Hubae."
Back to top Go down
William Anderson

William Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends [Yong Soo]   Making New Friends [Yong Soo] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:12 am

"Thanks!" William said and sat down. He listened to what Yong Soo had to say, and the other man talked so fast! He seemed quite friendly though, and William he was glad it was all right to sit with him. "It's so much busier in here today than usual."

"Seonbae? Does that mean something like upper-classman?" William said, and he grinned when Yong Soo said his full name was too formal. William felt much the same way about his own. "My friends and housemates usually call me Will. The teachers and my parents call me William, and it makes me feel like I'm in trouble when they do."

He then noticed Yong Soo looking at his drink and commenting on it being weird. He supposed it would look a tad weird if you weren't used to it. Not everyone loved the taste of butterscotch. "I guess it could be weird, but it's kind of like a butterscotch non-alcoholic beer. My parents drink Muggle beer, but it doesn't taste anything like this."

He sipped his Butterbeer, and thought about the Seonbae, Hubae thing. It really did sound like senior and junior, and he didn't mind that. He was also glad that his initial impression of Yong Soo seemed to be right: that he was a decent bloke. "Yeah, why not? Seonbae." Will grinned. "How have you been, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends [Yong Soo]   Making New Friends [Yong Soo] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making New Friends [Yong Soo]
Page 1 of 1