The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANNYEONG~!!! Yong Soo here~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Im Yong Soo

Im Yong Soo

ANNYEONG~!!! Yong Soo here~! Empty
PostSubject: ANNYEONG~!!! Yong Soo here~!   ANNYEONG~!!! Yong Soo here~! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:59 am

Your Name (this can be a nickname) : I'm Meagan, but I have a plethora of nick names like Zoe. Whatever you wish to call me, please feel free to!

Your Age: I'm 25 years young!

Universes you are interested in joining: Harry Potter, for sure. I'll join the X one too. Asylum maybe, sounds fun! And if Pokemon happens, That one. Eternal Darkness sounds fun too.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: Why not do a Hunger Games AU?

Past RPs, just so we know if we know you or not: Um... I was on BITD for a while? I'm from Tumblr, looking for a change of pace (a slower one TBH)

Things you will not RP (yaoi, yuri, gore, nyotalia, etc) : Hard core gore, Rape is out, and I'm not a fan of taboo RPing...

About yourself: I'm a Transplanted Kiwi, meaning I'm from New Zealand, but I currently am in America for Uni (and my Uni is amazingly awesome.) going for a Pre-Med degree, as such Tumblr is far to... um... fast paced for me. I'm a mum to a cute four year old named Piper, a big sister to an annoying 16 year old named Zac, and a girlfriend to a cute Aussie named Meg. I'll probably be on my iPad frequently. I love k-pop, dubstep and techno, I'm a history buff. I have two VERY BAD DOGS and a prissy cat. I have five tattoos. I love coca-cola, salmon, peanut butter, and chocolate. I like to play solitaire when I'm bored. Um... Not sure what else to put!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

ANNYEONG~!!! Yong Soo here~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNYEONG~!!! Yong Soo here~!   ANNYEONG~!!! Yong Soo here~! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:53 am

I humbly welcome you to the slow-paced madness that is our forum. I hope that you enjoy your stay, and that you retain some sanity with which to face the harsh realities of normalcy whenever you must return to it~ *shot*

(That sounded FAR TOO PROFOUND to put on your page...because...your page just keeps making me giggle)

It is wonderful to meet you...well, be introduced to you. We'll definitely have to drag you into Pokemon plotting, since we've been low on recruits for that...and of course, everything else! Things might seem a little fast in the beginning, but thankfully it gets easier! ^_^

If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me, or just find me on MSN.
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

ANNYEONG~!!! Yong Soo here~!
Page 1 of 1