The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hallo! A Friendly Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elise Dubois

Elise Dubois

Hallo! A Friendly Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hallo! A Friendly Introduction   Hallo! A Friendly Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:05 am

Your Name (this can be a nickname): I usually go by Oz or Aussie, but that might make things confusing. So I suppose just Meg will suffice! Or Elise.

Your Age: 20 years young.

Universes you are interested in joining: I don't think I have any in particular in mind. They all seem so interesting, so I might dabble in a lot of them.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: That everyone should roleplay with me eventually. That's about all.

Past RPs, just so we know if we know you or not: I've mostly been on the Tumblr scene, and before that Facebook. I have joined some forums previously, although that was a while ago.

Things you will not RP (yaoi, yuri, gore, nyotalia, etc): Not particularly into gore. I am okay with fighting roleplays.

About yourself:
I am, as I said, twenty years old. I am a massive dork, hence my name on MSN being 'Meg the Egg'. I can be quite lazy, although I always get around to replying to roleplays eventually, but more recently I have been having a bit of difficulty writing large amounts.

Most importantly, I am always happy to roleplay with anyone and everyone. Just come talk to me so we can plot something out~ I am not particularly fussy about what I roleplay, and would love to eventually roleplay genderbent or Nyotalia.

I have had a few years experience roleplaying everywhere from Facebook to Tumblr to forums, although it has been a while since I have done a forum based roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Hallo! A Friendly Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo! A Friendly Introduction   Hallo! A Friendly Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:04 am

Welcome to our humble forum (and to the crazy chat)! We are most happy to have you with us.

I look forward to RPing with you somewhere~! We will definitely find something amazing and fun to do (that doesn't involve me demanding food from you XD)

If you ever want to RP with me (and I'm being silly and not noticing), feel free to drop me a PM or prod me over MSN as well XD
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

Hallo! A Friendly Introduction
Page 1 of 1