The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig. Empty
PostSubject: 'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig.   'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:45 pm

I've been told to make an intro, so here we go.~

Your Name: Internet verse people usually call me 'Valentine' or 'Val'. For RP's it's mostly the characters name, so 'Ludwig' or 'Lud' will work fine too. Whatever floats your boat.

Your Age: Adult. =3=

Universes you are interested in joining: Oh, definitely Pirates, Vampire and Mafia. Also keeping an eye on Medieval and maybe Steampunk as Fem. But those two topics need a bit of research before I can say if I will be part of it.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: Oh, I can't say much yet yet. XD But since you are asking... I suggest a P2 section, Nekotalia, master/slave (You know... The Halloween costumes...) and a 'normal' Gakuen section. |D

Past RPs, just so we know if we know you or not: I have always only played Germany. I had a chat RP as HRE for a while, but that didn't last long. Not really worth mentioning.

Things you will not RP: Oh, I will not play violence against children and animals. Also no vore or extreme gore. I do play pairings and also smut, but I am picky about it. Don't like to whore Ludwig out to anyone who wants a strong German in bed, just for the thrill of it. If you want to pair up with Lud, then come up with a good reason or at least some amazing plot-bunnies for that pairing. |D

About yourself: Not much to say about me. I'm kinda easy going and you'll learn what you need to know about me just by talking to me. :3 I try to work out my replies once it's my turn, but it might take a day or two when I am busy at work. But usually I always reply to my threads. I don't bite, so feel free to contact me, just for getting to know me or for RP ideas you might have involving Germany.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig.   'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Welcome my adorable West~ -pats you on the head-

You already know my ideas~ Looking forward to rping with you again! owo/
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: 'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig.   'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Welcome to our forums, aru! Now we have all the Axis and Allies here! This will certainly make things interesting in the chat.

I hope you find yourself at home here and I look forward to rping with you in one of the worlds soon. :3
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: 'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig.   'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:27 pm

*bows* I humbly welcome you to the forum~ I am pleased that you are adapting well. If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or one of the mods. I look forward to seeing you in the various AUs and RPing with you.

(I'll see if I can come up with some interesting plot bunnies. At the very least, I feel the Axis should do something together somewhere (though it doesn't have to war-related or anything). I love the title of your intro ^^ And any AU ideas you want to suggest feel free to do so. I know that master/slave was mentioned at one point. It might take us a bit to get to it since we've got so much else going on, but feel free to drop any ideas you have off for discussion)
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: 'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig.   'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:02 am

Doitsu!!! Doitsu!!!! -starts running around and crashing into shit-
(welcome! I'm new here as well. We can figure it out together! Yay! Also, I am contractually obligated to tell you I'm a guy.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig.   'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:49 pm

Bonjour~

I am making my fashionably late appearance to the welcome party. So welcome ^^
Can't wait to be bothering you for roleplays. Also there had been talk about a master/slave AU last year. Though just Japan and I remain from the people who were planning about it back then. I might remember the details if you prod me about enough though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig.   'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'How to make an introduction' by Ludwig.
Page 1 of 1