The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiku's Friends and Foes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Kiku's Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Kiku's Friends and Foes   Kiku's Friends and Foes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:37 pm

Below is a list of Kiku's list of relations with people in this verse. If you don't see your name on the list but you have interacted with him, PM me or post here and I'll alter it. This is just a quick overview of his relations with everyone else. I will update this as plots progress.

If you'd like to request a RP with me for this verse, feel free to post and we'll work on something together. Once I have interacted with you or our interactions change, I will edit this post to reflect it.

(here is the legend I used. You can choose to organize your own differently)

NAME: (character's name you are writing about)
MET: (which RP, or where/when did you meet)
FIRST IMPRESSION: (what did your character think of the other person when they first met)
POWER STATUS: (mutant abilities, and who knows what. Does the other person knows yours? Do you know about theirs?)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: (How are they currently interacting? How does your character feel about the other person)
PERSONAL STANCE: (Which side are they on, if any. If you don't know, put that or neutral. If you suspect they are on a side, put that)

NAME: Kiku Honda
FIRST IMPRESSION: He'd rather stay quiet and off the radar, especially for X-Men and Brotherood...or any other organization.
POWER STATUS: He is trying to keep his powers secret, though so far Lovino is the only one with clear proof that Kiku does have powers.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single, though there are plans for a relationship to develop between Arthur and himself
PERSONAL STANCE: Neutral, so far.

NAME: Alfred F. Jones
MET: In 'Haru no Hana' - Alfred entered the shop
FIRST IMPRESSION: Alfred is rather loud, but he is a customer.
POWER STATUS: Unknown; Kiku does not know Alfred possesses mutant abilities and as far as he knows, Alfred doesn't know about his either (though this might change very shortly)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: So far, Alfred is simply a customer
PERSONAL STANCE: Neutral, as far as Kiku knows Alfred doesn't belong to a side.

NAME: Arthur Kirkland
MET: In 'Haru no Hana' - Arthur entered the shop
FIRST IMPRESSION: Arthur seems a bit clumsy, as he almost dropped his sketchbook. But his artwork is beautiful and he seems to know a lot about the plants.
POWER STATUS: Unknown; Kiku does not know Arthur possesses mutant abilities and as far as he knows, Arthur doesn't know about his either (though this might change very shortly)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: So far, Arthur is simply a customer
PERSONAL STANCE: Neutral, as far as Kiku knows Arthur doesn't belong to a side.

NAME: Matthew Williams
MET: In 'Haru no Hana' - Matthew entered the shop and looked around at the plants. Neither of them spoke to each other.
FIRST IMPRESSION: Not much of one, since they have yet to speak directly.
POWER STATUS: Unknown; Kiku does not know Matthew possesses mutant abilities and as far as he knows, Matthew doesn't know about his either. The plants did comment on how cold Matthew seemed to be though.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: So far, Matthew is simply a customer
PERSONAL STANCE: Neutral, as far as Kiku knows Matthew doesn't belong to a side.

NAME: Lovino Vargas
MET: In 'Haru no Hana' - Lovino entered the shop, tripped, and Kiku caught him. Lovino unintentinoally stole some of his powers.
FIRST IMPRESSION: Clumsy, but thankfully uninjured. Very forward and brash.
POWER STATUS: Lovino has told Kiku that he has 'stolen part of his ability', so Lovino knows Kiku has powers. Kiku is attempting to deny having them, but is now aware of Lovino's powers to some extent.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Lovino is a bit of a threat to Kiku's secrecy.
PERSONAL STANCE: Suspicious of Lovino possibly belonging to one of the organizations, but he has not proved it just yet.

NAME: William Anderson
MET: 'Mishaps in Shopping' - In a clothing/supply store in New York
FIRST IMPRESSION: ...I'm so sorry I--...I'm...I'm a GIRL NOW?!
POWER STATUS: Kiku discovers that William has the power to swap genders after getting his own gender swapped. He is not sure if William knows about his own powers.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Currently, they are simply shopping (or rather, Kiku has forced William to take her shopping)
PERSONAL STANCE: Neutral, as far as Kiku knows William doesn't belong to a side.
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

Kiku's Friends and Foes
Page 1 of 1