The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovino Vargas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Lovino Vargas   Lovino Vargas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Character Name: Lovino Vargas

Appearance: ...Can't find an image, but you all know how Slytherins dress, si?

Blood: Half Blood, but he most likely would say that he was a pure-blood, judging by how his the students in his fellow house jeer at anyone with Muggle blood. However, he has a greater chance of admitting that he is a half-blood around those from other houses, as long as they wouldn't tell.

House: Slytherin

Pet: A tabby cat with brown patches that looks very similar to his owner

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Lovino is, to put it simply, a very grumpy young man. He mostly keeps to himself (more like keeps away) and doesn't engage in the sneering fest like other Slytherins and refuses to think of himself as better than anyone else just because of his House; he would think of himself like that if he was smarter than someone, or braver, but never because he was in Slytherin, because that's just fucked up, man.

Once he gets over his grumpiness, Lovino can actually be a pretty decent person. He treats everyone equally and will only engage in fair fights (Except for Quiddich. But then again, throwing a Quaffle to knock out an opposing Chaser was a pretty minor penalty compared to the more severe ones that Slytherins were infamous for.) He's usually seen yelling at some poor person or walking around Hogwarts, his cat on his shoulder.

Background:
Lovino and his twin brother Feliciano were born to a Italian pure-blood mother and a German muggle-born father (You see what I did there? *shot*). However, they sadly passed away, burned to a crisp because of a rogue dragon (They work with dragons) when the two were only three. Their pure-blood grandfather took them in to live with him in England, and they lived quite normally after that.

Until Feliciano and Lovino turned 9, and Feliciano drew a cat using multi-colored streaks of magic. Their grandfather was overjoyed, and started teaching small simple spells to Feliciano, while Lovino could only watch. While he managed to do his first magic as well (by making dinner spontaneously combust) a year later, Feliciano was still their grandfather's favorite, and Lovino slowly built a wall around himself so that he wouldn't lash out at his brother; it wasn't his fault anyway, it was everyone else's for preferring Feliciano anyway.

At Hogwarts, Lovino usually wanders around alone and outright refuses to make friends with the other Slytherins, whom he considers as haughty assholes (Then again, he's probably biased, being raised by his grandfather who was in Gryffindor and all.) He usually stays in Hogwarts until summer, but on occasion goes home since it is the only time he could see his brother regardless of being in different houses.

Anything Else:[i] 13 inch willow with unicorn tail hairs, his Patronus is a chamois (It lives in Italy, and looks like a goat, but more awesome. Google it, it's actually pretty adorable -w- NOTE: He doesn't know how to cast Patronuses yet. This is when he actually knows how to do it.)
Back to top Go down

Lovino Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas   Lovino Vargas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:57 pm

NO LONGER ALONE IN THE BEST HOUSE EVER.

Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas   Lovino Vargas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:15 pm

XD Sii, we'll have fun together in Slytherin~ You better not get too deep in too much shit, or Lovi will be pissed XD
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Lovino Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas   Lovino Vargas I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:51 pm

AHAHAHAHA and now you two dormmates have met XD
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas   Lovino Vargas I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Oh god, this is going to be a very noisy dorm room indeed XD

*3 AM*
"THE AWESOME ME IS BACK!!!! KESESESE~!!"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO BED, BASTARDO!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lovino Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas   Lovino Vargas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovino Vargas
Page 1 of 1