The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovino Vargas, Grumpy Searching Vampire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas, Grumpy Searching Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Lovino Vargas, Grumpy Searching Vampire   Lovino Vargas, Grumpy Searching Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:59 am

Character Name: Lovino Vargas

Age: Looks like he`s in his early 20`s, actually about 30, give or take a few years. (aka very VERY new vampire)

Appearance:
Lovino Vargas, Grumpy Searching Vampire South.Italy.240.1162769
without that pathetic look on his face XD

Species: Vampire. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Sexuality: Bi, but no one except he and his brother know that, since Lovino spends most of his time flirting with women.

Personality: Lovino's not always a grumpy Italian, he actually cares about other people. You just have to get him to come out of his shell. Actually, he's kinda like one of those puppies at the shelter; you need a lot of effort to gain their trust. (Partially copy-and-pasting FTW) Prefers to go raid the hospital for blood from donors, but if he`s desperate he will attack women after flirting with them and dragging them into an alley.

Background: It was only a few years ago when Lovino, his twin Feliciano, and his grandfather were attacked by vampires, effectively killing his grandfather and splitting up the two brothers. Lovino can`t remember what happened after he and his brother were dragged in two different directions, but when he woke up, he woke up with a maddening thirst. Blood lust. After he had fed on an innocent slut girl in the alleyway (Very traditional) he realized what he had become: a vampire. Now, he just wanders around, drinking blood only when he absolutely has to and only aiming for two things: Curing the vampirism(He doesn't know if it's actually curable, but hey, if there's a cure, he might as well find it) and find out what happened to his brother (Whether he was killed, turned, etc.); If he was killed, find his grave if he has one. If he's alive, go find him.

I'll...just leave this here until someone decides to start the RP...

Last edited by Lovino Vargas on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas, Grumpy Searching Vampire   Lovino Vargas, Grumpy Searching Vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:08 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOVINO *steals away for silly RPs* (If it doesn't work in this verse I'm going to keep trying, you hear me? <3)
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas, Grumpy Searching Vampire   Lovino Vargas, Grumpy Searching Vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:19 am

*ducks under soap box to hide* seriously hoping that someone will start the RP soon, since I'm bad at it...
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas, Grumpy Searching Vampire   Lovino Vargas, Grumpy Searching Vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:33 am

Well, all but the setting is posted, honestly. And there are two parts to that. The first is you could ask/be asked to start a RP...or join an Open one (I'll try to get someone to create one...because if I did it in this AU you'd all be after me XD). There is always lots of plotting going on in the chat, but you can also plot in the Plots and RP Requests board with groups or individuals. (That's how random RPs in Pirates keep popping up XD)
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas, Grumpy Searching Vampire   Lovino Vargas, Grumpy Searching Vampire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovino Vargas, Grumpy Searching Vampire
Page 1 of 1