The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand? Empty
PostSubject: I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand?   I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Character Name: Gilbert Beilschmidt

Hometown: Berlin, Germany.

Appearance:
I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand? Cry

Hair: Gilbert keeps his silver hair short and has bangs that he sweeps off to one side.

Eyes: His eyes are scarlet.

Height: 177cm tall. He wished he was taller sometimes as taller people seem to get more respect.

Weight: 70kgs (154lbs)

Staff or Patient: Patient

If Patient, what is your derangement? Delusional disorder;Grandiose Type

Why are you here? When Gilbert was 19 his delusions started getting worse, he does not see, smell or hear things that are not real, he just believes the reality he has made up in his mind to be true. He believes he is the personification or the country of Prussia and his brother is Germany. He started to see other ‘nations’ when he was about 19, he would simply walk up to people as if he had known them for a long time and depending on which nation he believed they were invoked a different reaction. It was not until he actually assaulted someone was Gilbert taken to a doctor who found out how deep the others delusions ran. Gilbert will not voluntarily take medication and needed to be hospitalized at the asylum to make sure he got the therapy and medication he needed…..although his condition has shown signs of being chronic.

Sexuality: Nations don't have a specific sexuality thank you.

Personality:

Gilbert talks to himself a lot, usually to put himself out of a bad mood or work up his confidence. Although he has a big ego he finds a need to constantly defend himself if he is insulted. Insults will not just bounce off him like water off a ducks back and he takes everything to heart. Gilbert does feel lonely at times, but he is too stubborn and proud to admit something like that. Gilbert can get carried away at times and he might act like an asshole, but he is not a heartless monster with no remorse. He will, however, hold a grudge for a long time.
Any attempt to contradict his delusions is likely to arouse an inappropriately strong emotional reaction, often with irritability and hostility. Despite his profound conviction, there is often a quality of secretiveness or suspicion when he is questioned about his beliefs, however if you act as if you believe him he will get rather excitable.
He prefers to be alone unless he recognizes you as another nation.

Background:
Gilbert was always believed to be a very creative and talented child growing up. Although he was always a handful up until he was 12 years old people just believed him to be a quirky, loud and imaginative child. He believed he was a knight. Although believing yourself to be things as a child is not uncommon, Gilbert never seemed to grow out of it, he would correct anyone with unusual persistence whenever anyone tried to correct him anyone who adamantly tried to persuade him otherwise was met with hostility. Besides this Gilbert was rather normal functioning, his family letting him do things like horse riding and spending time in the forests near his home where he spent a lot of time alone.

During his education things started to get worse for Gilbert, he was secretive and hated to be questioned about what was wrong. He would study history avidly often for hours a day. For now he kept his issues to himself, he never told anyone what was bothering him, he felt as if it was something they did not need to know.

He started to tell people what he thought to be true more often. He wished to be addressed as Prussia. He would try and get his brother to ‘realize’ who they both were, he was convinced his brother had amnesia.

In his mind, he is the great and powerful nation of Prussia. He wishes that the ‘non believers’ would just accept this and will talk to anyone about it who will listen . People that are around him enough will often become a nation in his mind too, as well as random strangers.

Gilbert was being difficult as the orderlies led the white haired man to his room. He didn’t want to be here. He didn’t belong here. He wanted to go home.

“You will be allowed to come out once you have calmed down Mr Beilschmidt, The doctor will be up later for introductions. So just relax and make your self at home until then.” The orderly instructed Gilbert.

“Easy for you to say, you are not being locked in a strange room… tch…awesome me does not belong here….!” Gilbert said in annoyed but exasperated tone. But the only reply he got was a solid click of his door being locked.
He kicked his bed then yelped as he soon realized the solid bed was attached to the ground. He swore in German and laid down on the bed with a dramatic sigh frowning into his pillow.

How could this of happened?

Trapped in this strange place he felt rather uncomfortable and alone. He did not fully understand where he was or why he was here, all he knew was that he was not allowed to leave.

He tilted his head to look out the window and he sat up to get a better look. It was such a calm and pretty day outside besides the slight cloud cover and the fact he was not allowed out right now made him feel as if he was being mocked slightly. He threw his pillow at the window in a slight tantrum and after laying there for a while with a sour look on his face, stood up to retrieve the pillow.

He stopped to stare out the window, it was rather a nice view from the third floor. He sat down in the window seat and hugged his pillow slightly as he took in his surroundings. The trees had already lost their leaves for autumn, he could see some people walking around down there and he wondered if they could see him, not that he minded at all, who wouldn’t want to see awesome him?

He rested his chin on the pillow he was hugging and sighed. All this just because no one understood… no one believed him..

He was Prussia after all…

His eyes closed slowly as he started to drift off to sleep, still hugging his pillow and sitting curled up in a sitting position in the window seat as time quickly passed as he finally managed to get some sleep.

Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand?   I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:49 pm

I started reading this and wondered if Gil would see other nations...and you answered it like, right after. Gil sounds epic in this verse! If nothing else, I demand odd interactions (or observations) in the Common Room or something~ ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand?   I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:40 am

You know, since Kiku can't talk... Gil will just ramble on to 'Japan' ="D
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand?   I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:49 am

Kiku can talk sometimes (since it's selective mutism, not full mutism XD) but I could see that XD

(And Kiku thinking and trying to talk back but not being able to very much, other than a word or two...unless he's allowed to draw something for Gil XD)
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand?   I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:11 am

If Canada joins this, you need to call him America for the lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand?   I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:23 am

PFT I love you Francis <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand?   I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I AM THE AWESOME ME! PRUSSIA! Why don't you understand?
Page 1 of 1