The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still not America.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Still not America. Empty
PostSubject: Still not America.   Still not America. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:28 pm

A photo of your character: Still not America. Canada2 ((is it fine this pic is so big?))

Name of character: Matthew Williams

Age: Human years or actual years? Uh, I'll go with human, it's easier, Im not really sure since when I should start counting in actual years. So its gonna be 25.

Universes you are interested in joining: The superhero is my top priority atm; I'll consider other ones once I think a bit about potential plots.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: Hahaha Arthur is wearing a dress in the forum image! Also, Al, since when do you even know whats an apple outside of an apple pie?

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not: Japan knows me and Alfred knows me from another forum.

Things you will not rp: Huh... I guess nothing very violent, gross and gore. Apart from that, Im pretty flexible.

About yourself: Not much to say here XD I like hats. In my spare time, I read, learn Japanese, watch stuff, play games... Im atm studying to be a translator; Id like to work as a Japanese-English translator in the future. I hope I can have some great time here with everyone!
Back to top Go down

Still not America. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not America.   Still not America. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:37 pm

I APPROVE OF IGGY IN A DRESS.

Also bonjour, mon trognon~ *kisses cheek of* I now finally have proof of the good children I raise to rub into Iggy's face.

Er... what I meant to say was, I can't wait to rp with you ^^; yes. That.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Still not America. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not America.   Still not America. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:42 pm

You would, wouldnt you...

Merci for the nice greeting! And eh, you know he will just argue that it's all thanks to him that I turned out this way and all the British influence.

I mean, yes, likewise. Totally.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Still not America. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not America.   Still not America. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:47 pm

No worries about the image. I like it *saves* <3

Pfft, they meant your age, but your character's age works too ^_^

Yay! You're joining the madness in X-Verse! *steals away and gives flowers*

Yes...yes he is~ And yeah...it surprises me that even in medieval times he's not munching a burger XD

YES I DOOOOOO *waits til no one is looking and gives you a hug like Tim would, because that amuses me to no end*

Hmm, just avoid Asylum then (or just let us know you'd rather not have gore and whatnot)...just remind us every so often XD We're usually pretty good at remembering...but we're also silly, as you've probably noticed.

*steals away, then gets you stolen by Alfred* I know you'll have a great time here <3 Just let me know if anything is bothering you or if you have any questions~

<3 Feel free to post on the boards, join in the chat (you're already there XD) and just have general fun with everyone ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

Still not America. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not America.   Still not America. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:56 pm

MY HAT !!!! welcome bro! Glad to see you finally decided to join after tons of prodding by heroicness! and I do know there is apples outside of pies >: and besides apples can be made into more heroic stuff!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Still not America. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not America.   Still not America. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:16 pm

Thank you so much~! *is happily stolen away and showered with flowers*

Ah yes X3 Tim hugs are the best 8D One and only of a kind <3 *loves and loves more*

Asylum owo It sounds interesting... I dont mind creepy stuff just not extreme gore, like hacking off body parts, blood gushing everywhere, serious injuries all around kinda thing. Like, no Mortal Kombat for me. Im fine when its plot-connected or its just a bit; but no really gorey gore XD (Am I even making sense here?)

Im sure Im gonna have tons of fun =D Again, thank you for welcoming me here and I'll pm you for sure if I need anything >w<

Yes, Im in the chat already and I hope I will join a theme soon enough ;w;" Im a slow thinker with plots cause I usually work it to the last detail and spend time inventing silly random scenes instead of actual stuff. Like now Im thinking of Mattie being BeaverMan as a superhero, ohGod. (I need to draw this).

AL:

MY PANTS! Apple flvoured icecream and candy doesnt count, Al. Also, its not prodding, I was simply... reconsidering my options. Yes.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Still not America. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not America.   Still not America. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:30 pm

You KNOW I'll be stealing you away for a RP (whether you want it to be a pairing thing or not is totally up to you ^_^)

Haha, his hugs are so derpy and awkward but Tim is indeed one of a kind~!

Just remind us in your Asylum profile of that. And that makes total sense to me~!

I am too...but most of my profiles are really flexible so if you need to bounce ideas off of someone you could always just ask (or pull Alfred into a RP XD). Everyone here is really good at figuring out things. Some of the settings are getting tweaked slightly, but nothing major that should throw off any plotting you have up your sleeve. (I tend to plan out things well in advance too even though I have versatile profiles...if that makes sense ^^')

You'll do well if we ever get a Crackverse going (where all of the silly ideas can be RPed out for fun). We've already got a crack superhero idea (just ask Francis) so BeaverMan would fit right in...(and if you talk to Francis and she explains, that pun will become very clear to you >.>)
Back to top Go down

Still not America. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not America.   Still not America. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:34 pm

DID I HEAR SOMEONE CALL FOR SMUTMAN?!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Still not America. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not America.   Still not America. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:53 pm

A-awwww, I'd love to rp with you~! ;w;

Oh good <3 Asylum sounds intriguing, so I might want to give it a shot XD With Matthew's invisibility thing sand talking to his bear and believing his bear answers, I might come up with some ideas for him ovo

I'll be sure to check out other's profiles too if I need some help figuring things out, thank you for the tip~!

OH SMUTMAN WHAT WOULD WE HAVE DONE WITHOUT YOU.

Also, random, I also rp France (<3) and I remember I once had this crack idea of Arthur being the superhero Browman and France his villain, The Roserador. Random but I just remembered it XD

But yes. Beaverman. His super power would be.... cutting trees and stopping water. Im not sure how this power will help the world but at least it will help beavers and in the end, thats all that matters to Beaverman.
Back to top Go down

Still not America. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not America.   Still not America. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Don't mind some of my ED profile. It's set for a complete rewrite there.

Also it's reversed here XD England is The Brows and a villain. Somehow this insanity started because I said I had a "smutcave". We're trying to give all the members random crazy names for this cracky idea.

Are you the France that America FrUKs with on one of her forums, or is it just in private on msn? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Still not America. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not America.   Still not America. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:30 pm

I still need to read so much stuff here TwT" *is so slow*

Ah I see XD Well theyre both fit to be villains but naturally, if one is the villain, the other has to take the opposite role 8D I dont even know how my dea started, probably as France I was teasing England about being robin and saying he should be Browman instead. Sounds about right.

o.o" Oh you know about it? Yea, Im her France both on forums and on msn XD I dont think she has other Frances... she better not >: But yea, Im France on the forums America is in and also Kiku (as Feli) :3
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Still not America. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not America.   Still not America. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Yes Smutman...*hangs head* Yaoiboy called you *tugs on the costume*

Take your time, Matthew. We'll all be here for you if you need anything <3

And my double secret life as Tim...him too XD)
Back to top Go down

Still not America. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not America.   Still not America. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:07 pm

I see that .pl on your email, Mateusz~ *winkwink*

Anyway welcome to the forum~~~ I look forward to many plots with you.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Still not America. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not America.   Still not America. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Ah, you have a very good eye for these things... as expected from my country ;D

Thank you so much! Im looking forward to many plots with you as well <3!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Still not America. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not America.   Still not America. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still not America.
Page 1 of 1