The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alfred F. Jones/America Application~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alfred F. Jones/America Application~! Empty
PostSubject: Alfred F. Jones/America Application~!   Alfred F. Jones/America Application~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Alfred F. Jones/America Application~! 22

Human name: Alfred F. Jones

Country's name: The United State of America

Personality section: (at least a good solid paragraph--show us that you know your character.)

America is an optimistic young nation; one who believes is fighting for just, in heroes and the greatness of the hamburger. But don’t let his cheerful and often stupid appearance fool you, he is one of the strongest countries in the world with a short but war filled history. He enjoys playing video games a lot and has a strong belief in aliens. Alfred even befriended one called Tony. He has a great strength, being able to pull a car around for hours with ease and as a child once swung a wild beast around off the ground by its horns. He tends to get into stupid little fights with England over basically nothing too.

He has a great fear of ghosts, freaking out like mad every time he sees one, even if it is just in a photograph. He’ll also be found eating something unhealthy nearly all the time, even though he freaks out whenever he discovers that he’s gotten heaver (though it’s just more muscle, not fat). He’s easily excitable and often has a child like nature to him. Also he tends to come up with ridiculous plans to solve things, things like giant super hero robots and he always wants to be the hero (even if he’s not at various times).

Roleplay sample: (can be in 1st or 3rd person and at least 1 paragraph)

Alfred grinned as he walked down the street, a bag of McDonald’s in one hand, supersized, of course and a plastic bag filled with various video games he’d just bought. He finally had some time off and was excited to be able to just chill out and not have to worry about paper work or stuff related to his country’s current economic situation. He was just going to sit back, relax and play some awesome ass video games with his favourite alien Tony, who was currently walking beside him, sipping on a coke mixed with fish paste. Alfred cringed. Honestly, sometimes Tony liked the weirdest of things.

“Are we there yet bubu?” The grey one complained, growing bored of walking along these streets when there was funner stuff that could be done at the Earthlings house, like watching those movies...or tampering with his appliances again.

“We’re almost home Tony~! We just gotta grab one more thing~.” Alfred smiled down at his little friend, watching him sip on his drink with what looked like annoyance. “We just have to grab some popcorn and snacks down at the convenience store bro~! Like those pop rocks that you like so much~.” Tony perked up at that. The alien did like those little popping things, especially when mixed with fizzy liquids. Tony nodded up at his friend, deciding that a trip to the store couldn’t hurt.

The young American beamed brightly, glad that he’d won the not-really-happening argument. Tonight was going to be so awesome. Eating fast food, playing video games for hours and snacking on junk food and popcorn. What more could someone ask for?

Anything else?: I like PURPLE~!

MSN account: radamazard@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alfred F. Jones/America Application~!   Alfred F. Jones/America Application~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:22 am

Congrats Alfredo! You've been accepted! (surprise surprise~) Welcome to the forum, and I will add you to the group chat~<3 Good to have an Al again! ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Alfred F. Jones/America Application~!   Alfred F. Jones/America Application~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:34 am

*bows* Welcome to the forums! It is indeed good to have an America here <3
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Alfred F. Jones/America Application~!   Alfred F. Jones/America Application~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:49 am

-high fives Al- awesome to have you~ Niyo Niyo~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfred F. Jones/America Application~!   Alfred F. Jones/America Application~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alfred F. Jones/America Application~!
Page 1 of 1