The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Belarus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application - Belarus Empty
PostSubject: Application - Belarus   Application - Belarus I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Application - Belarus Tumblr_lncd0lJGcG1qdre4jo1_500
Human name: Natasha Arlovskaya
Country's name: Belarus
Personality section: Belarus is rather frosty and reserved, as she is constantly on her guard. She is blunt and quite laconic although always polite. She appears emotionless as she is very stoic, although when pushed through extremes she occasionally explodes in a burst of emotion which she is always ashamed of afterward.
She remains silent unless there is a need to speak. If she is unwilling to talk, she remains completely silent and expressionless so the other party will lose interest. She simply ignores things she has no interest in, going about her own business. When her interest is caught, she pays her full and undivided attention to the subject matter. She is persistent, obstinate and determined, going to any means to obtain her goals and fulfill her wants. As her primary goal and concerns is the fulfillment of her wants, this can make her act rather selfishly as she is rather oblivious to the wants and feelings of others.
On the whole, Belarus is rather unsociable and isolated. Her displays of emotion surprise most people. When criticized, she becomes rather defensive and aggressive. It takes her a long time to become comfortable around other people.
When she softens up, although she is as stoic as ever, others can discern her emotions much more easily. Her smiles, laughter and tears are sincere. Russia and Ukraine are some of the few, she softened up towards. Belarus is willing to do anything she thinks will make him happy. Her stubbornness, admiration and determination keep her pursuing Russia, oblivious to Russia’s own opinions on the subject.
Role-play sample:
It was a cold, snowy night, the type of night that made one glad to be at home. The people passing by couldn’t help but be slightly curious, when they saw a girl in a long blue dress with an apron sitting on a doorstep without a jacket or anything to protect herself from the snow. The girl was apparently oblivious to everything, as she stared straight ahead. She unnerved some as she didn’t appear to blink at all.
The fact that it was snowing or some people were staring at her quite rudely barely registered to Belarus as she sat on the doorstep. She simply stood up and brushed off the snow that had accumulated on her. Everything was finished, the vodka she brought was stored properly, the table was set and the dinner was cooked well. She laced her fingers slightly nervously, hoping it would all go well. She really wanted it to go well. She sat back down, thinking of hundreds of things to do and say when she saw him.
Belarus began to hear the familiar footsteps so she sat up straight and perked her ears. A familiar figure approached – Russia. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly, with her strength. Belarus looked up and gave Russia, a large sincere smile.
“Russia! I came because you didn’t visit me for such a long time,” she said cheerfully with a slight pout, “I’ve already made dinner.”
Anything else?: She considers Eurovision to be serious business. ((I like red.))
MSN account: Blunbear@hotmail.com

Last edited by Belarus on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Application - Belarus   Application - Belarus I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:45 pm

*waves* Hello there~ Just a friendly reminder to pop over and check out the rules section. The admins'll get to this app ASAP! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Application - Belarus   Application - Belarus I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:46 am

So, after much deliberation...ACCEPTED!

Welcome to the forum~! <3 *bows* I hope that you enjoy your stay~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Belarus   Application - Belarus I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 pm

*tenses and shifts uncomfortably* Welcome to the forum, sestra... I look forward to s-seeing you...

((Nice to finally have one of my sisters here, Bela~ If you could, please change your user name to Bela's human name. If you can't, just post here and I'll change it for you~ owo))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Belarus   Application - Belarus I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:41 pm

*Curtsies to both* Thank you very much.

(Yup, all done~ ^ ^))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Application - Belarus   Application - Belarus I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 pm

((YAY! We've got a Belarus! *does a happy dance* <3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Belarus   Application - Belarus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Belarus
Page 1 of 1