The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belgium Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Belgium Application Empty
PostSubject: Belgium Application   Belgium Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:21 am

Belgium Application Anime1125

Human name: Bella Dupont (Since Belgium has no name yet.)

Country's name: Belgium

Personality section:
Well. For once, Bella is mature, yet she has a cheery disposition. She will find any specific thing cute, as for
Example, the cute Chibi Romano himself. Bella also tends to blush easily sometimes and tends to have that cute kitty smile.
She also loves to make waffles, and sometimes loves to drink.~ Also, She is 19 years old.

Roleplay sample:
The Belgian was sitting on the couch, reading a dessert magazine, when it came to her. "I'll make a Cake!" She got up in a rush,
and ran into the kitchen, taking out the necessary ingredients. Having the pan out to cook with, Bella used it to hold her eggs.
Taking out cake flour, baking soda and all of that good stuff, she started mixing it all together, slowly mixing in the oil and water,
and cracking the yolks out of the white shells, careful not to leave any pieces in the mix. Bella was soon ready, she sprayed the
pan with cooking spray, making sure the cake would be easy to flip out from the pan. And after almost an hour, she made a
beautiful chocolate cake, smiling of her proud success.

Anything else?:
Just a few things really. I am a Romantic nerd! I love Romance Rps~
(Meaning More Literature mode and smut~)
Of course with the hint of action and adventure too~
And I love the color Blue. o u o.

MSN account:
SonicManiac93@hotmail.com

Last edited by Bella Dupont on Sun May 01, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Belgium Application   Belgium Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Hey, just a friendly hello! Also, a word of advice...read the rules and FAQ~! Arigatou gozaimasu!
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Belgium Application   Belgium Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:46 am

Sorry, but your application has been rejected. The personality section was lacking considering how much information you could have also included. Also, your rp sample did not convey enough of the character's personality. Thank you for applying though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belgium Application   Belgium Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belgium Application
Page 1 of 1