The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyah~ It's Belgium :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nyah~ It's Belgium :3 Empty
PostSubject: Nyah~ It's Belgium :3   Nyah~ It's Belgium :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:50 am

Nyah~ It's Belgium :3 C4d3e37f1f7254068ea12e7

Human name: Emma Vermeulen

Country's name: Belgium

Personality section: Belgium is the cheerful sister of the Netherlands and Luxemburg, and a great cook. She’s best at making sweets, and enjoys eating them more than baking them. She can be very mature at times. She is pushed around by her brothers and will help anyone (even strangers) regardless of their intentions. Belgium is good-natured and is slight nosy with her brothers. To Belgium, though, she believes that it is her duty to watch out for them. Although her features stand out, her clothes are simple and not very conspicuous. And when you anger her…
She’s very scary when she’s mad.

Roleplay sample:
Emma glanced into the oven, gasping at how delicious her cinnamon buns looked. The scrumptious taste of not too soft-not too burned sweets filled Emma’s mouth as she pulled them out of the oven. She had made them for Govert*, as he appeared to be stressed out recently. She made her way to Govert’s house and knocked on the door. “Brother! It’s me!”
The door opened, but it wasn’t Govert. Surprisingly, it was Antonio. Didn’t Govert REALLY dislike Antonio?
“Hello Emma!” Antonio greeted, “Come in!”
Emma reluctantly walked in, and when she saw the scowl on Govert’s face, she sort of guessed what was going on. Antonio probably walked in uninvited. Too bad Govert didn’t like Antonio as much as Italian turtles did... Emma held out the tray of cinnamon buns.
“Want some?” Emma asked, nudging the tray to Govert. His scowl deepened, but he took two.
Antonio took the tray and smiled, “Thanks Emma!”
And with that, Antonio took off with the cinnamon buns. Govert kept the door open.
“You may leave now as well” Govert said, sounding more like a demand. Emma nodded and exited the building.
Why was Antonio in Govert’s house? Why did he leave so quickly?

It was only then Emma realized Antonio and Govert were shirtless.

*Govert: the Netherlands

((I thought I would end it in a funny, weird, cliff-hanger way. I hope it was good?))

Anything else?: I’m looking forward to rp here, especially as Belgium. The girl countries need more love! <33

MSN account: naruto_lover97@hotmail.com (The dark times… When I liked Naruto xD)
Back to top Go down

Nyah~ It's Belgium :3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyah~ It's Belgium :3   Nyah~ It's Belgium :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:31 am

Hello Bel, my apologies for taking so long to get back to you on this.

Sorry, but your application has been denied. We feel that you haven't fully grasped Belgium's character.
Please don't take this personally, and thank you for applying. <3
Back to top Go down

Nyah~ It's Belgium :3
Page 1 of 1