The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application- Katyusha Braginskaya

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application- Katyusha Braginskaya Empty
PostSubject: Application- Katyusha Braginskaya   Application- Katyusha Braginskaya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Application- Katyusha Braginskaya 4368993_m

Human name: Katyusha Braginskaya

Country's name: Ukraine

Personality section:
Kat is a motherly figure and tends to be very over protective of the people who are close to her. She loves Ivan and Natalia and would do absolutely anything for either of them. She is constantly being dragged into some sort of mess but usually manages to come out the other side relatively unscathed. She gave Ivan a scarf when he was younger, and he continues to wear it to this day.

She is also a bit of a cry baby. She gets over emotional about small things, but it just shows her heart and how much she cares about people. She feels indebted to her brother for lending her money, and tries to pay him back as best she can, but she’s extremely poor and can’t often afford the money, this shows she wants to be an independent woman and she has a deep conscience.
She has very large breasts, and often gets extreme back and shoulder pain from carrying the load.

Roleplay sample:
Kat was sat by the rushing river, crying for the third time that day. She wiped her eyes and sniffed. Kat hated when Ivan shouted at her. She didn’t have any money again this month. She looked out across the river, and hugged her knees to her chest as best she could. To make it worse her back was aching worse than it ever had before. Sleep was impossible for her these days. She was sick with worry about Natalia’s crazy mood swings, and scared to death Ivan would end up hating her.

Kat felt the light summer breeze tickle at her face, and her hair swayed. She closed her eyes and sighed softly. Kat felt a pair of warm strong arms around her. She blinked half scared to look and see who it was. She tensed slightly, keeping her arms half wrapped around her legs. Then Kat felt the warm breath on her cheek, and the strong smell of vodka drifted into her nostrils. She leaned into the hug relaxing completely and enjoying Ivan’s warm embrace.

She could feel a lump forming in the back of her throat and her eyes started stinging. Not again katyusha she thought to herself. Despite her best efforts, she began bawling and threw her arms around her brother, practically suffocating him with her breasts.
“I’m so sorry Vanya...” She cried, ignoring his desperate attempts to escape her embrace

Anything else?: no…but my favourite colour’s blue : D

MSN account: channon_cullen@live.co.uk
Back to top Go down

Application- Katyusha Braginskaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application- Katyusha Braginskaya   Application- Katyusha Braginskaya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 am

Sorry for the long wait, sestra. Work has been keeping me so very busy. ><

You're accepted! Welcome to the forum~! <3
Back to top Go down

Application- Katyusha Braginskaya
Page 1 of 1