The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Privet... now get lost.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Privet... now get lost. Empty
PostSubject: Privet... now get lost.   Privet... now get lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:48 am

Your Name (this can be a nickname): Just call me by my nation's name.

Your Age: Early twenties. Though Belarus is about 19.

Universes you are interested in joining: Everything that Russia is joining in. I am a proud stalker.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: I suggest that every member should be made to pledge their alliance to my brother and become one with him. *is so shot*

Past RPs, just so we know if we know you or not: Oh yes, you all definitely know me~ I just wonder how many of you have already figured it out by now.

Things you will not RP (yaoi, yuri, gore, nyotalia, etc): What is this question? I have no limitations. I am impervious to all!
But seriously, just gonna copy paste two of the points I made last time on things I will not do.
I don't mind smut, and I can get into really any kink. But I'd like some attempt at it being accurate, especially if it's BDSM. Something about too inaccurate sex makes me cringe... so if you really don't know how to use a device or something, it's just easier to say so in OOC. About 90% of the time I probably know how the toy should be used anyway (because I needed to research a lot to make other characters actually know what they're talking about).
One last thing, I'm also not okay with the Seme/uke dynamic. Just so you know what I define as this: Seme - Perfect in sex even if a virgin, does not need to try anything or even practice just to get the uke's kinks right, knows what the uke likes more than the uke, has no reactions to the sex, is basically boring in bed. Uke - Always a virgin despite being penetratecd 100 times before, blushes and cries no matter how much they enjoy it, reacts to the sex like an innocent child who has never had "the talk" before, is no good in bed other than to be penetrated by multiple dicks even more than possible to fit in the human body. I'm not fond of these characterisations of a relationship, so I won't get into one like this. Top/bottom or Master/slave is perfectly fine by me, but even then it's nothing like how what I described before. Smut should be fun and experimental.

About yourself: Most of you guys should all know enough about me by now. After all, I've been France here for a year now XD And my info hasn't changed since then.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Privet... now get lost.   Privet... now get lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:57 pm

I am still all "I FIGURED IT OUT 8D" in my head...though now everyone ought to know~

Pfft, and seriously, it's not hard to do research on things. I mean, it would be pretty bad fi you didn't and you wanted to do something. XD

And yeah, those extremes bother most people without saying, but it's good to be reminded every so often ^^

Welcome...now you can experience double the craziness here~
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Privet... now get lost.   Privet... now get lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:04 pm

You are a good Japan. Here, have some biscuits. *gives freshly baked biscuits*
Go on eat it, they're perfectly safe.
Just ignore the frosty creamy writing that says all that eat this shall become Russian property
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Privet... now get lost.   Privet... now get lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Why thank you, I do very much enjoy biscuits. *stares down at the writing and is only marginally creeped out since Russia's been trying for quite some time and not succeeding* These look...very lovely~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privet... now get lost.   Privet... now get lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Privet... now get lost. Ohbby

ICH MAG
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Privet... now get lost.   Privet... now get lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Clearly, Gil has been doing some searching *shot*

(Of course, my ads are all about England...*coughs and hides them*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privet... now get lost.   Privet... now get lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:26 pm

PFFT.

THIS IS A LOVELY THING TO SEE.

ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT JUST TRYING TO HINT SOMETHING?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privet... now get lost.   Privet... now get lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Kiku Honda wrote:
Clearly, Gil has been doing some searching *shot*

(Of course, my ads are all about England...*coughs and hides them*)

A lot of my ads seem to be about longer lasting sex and dating. Kind of appropriate really.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Privet... now get lost.   Privet... now get lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:29 pm

*hides the most recent one from Francis* THEY IMPLY NOTHING...NOTHING I SAY! >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privet... now get lost.   Privet... now get lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:31 pm

What who me...nooo never......
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privet... now get lost.   Privet... now get lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Gilbert Beilschmidt wrote:
What who me...nooo never......
Spoiler:

They would so make the ghost pair.

It is a good thing you like challenges~ Because good god, Bela will definitely be a challenge to everyone who is not Russia XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privet... now get lost.   Privet... now get lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Gil is use to terrifying women lol /shot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privet... now get lost.   Privet... now get lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Being dominated by a woman is his secret kink, hm? *shot*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Privet... now get lost.   Privet... now get lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:40 pm

I go to work...and come back to this? O_o

(I should really be numb to this by now...XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Privet... now get lost.   Privet... now get lost. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Privet... now get lost.
Page 1 of 1