The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Privet~ (Russia's intro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Privet~ (Russia's intro) Empty
PostSubject: Privet~ (Russia's intro)   Privet~ (Russia's intro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:00 am

A photo of your character: See avatar~

Name of character: Ivan Braginski

Your Age: 23, since France mentioned somewhere that Russia was almost the same age as he and England.

Universes you are interested in joining: Hmmm...all of them look nice...

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: Not for now~ I'll just wait and see and if I have an epiphany, I'll let you know....pfft, Iggy's in a DRESS~

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not:....lol you wouldn't know me. I've done a couple of short RPs but that's it.

Things you will not rp (yaoi, yuri, gore, nyotalia, etc): Ummm...smut. Sorry, but it's just really awkward, and I'm not legally an adult anyway ^^;

About yourself: Not much to say here XD ....I like knitting? I'm thinking of becoming an aerospace engineer someday. Oh! And Lovi invited me here~ Thank her if I turn out to be an awesome RP-er XDD
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Privet~ (Russia's intro)   Privet~ (Russia's intro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:24 am

Welcome aboard (again XD). I look forward to giving you awkward looks across an awkwardly placed table (*shot*)

Ooooooooollllld--*runs*

In any of the AUs, if there's something you're not comfortable with just write in a reminder every so often. We'll all remember it~

(Haha, we meant your actual age...not Russia's age...but this works XD The point is to just make sure you're legally allowed to be here by our rules, so no worries)

In all seriousness, welcome! If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask. Lovi is awesome and now I must go and glomp her for inviting you here ^_^

Sorry my greeting is so short...I have a date with a pillow right now (and then another one with a lady called 'working retail' XD)
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Privet~ (Russia's intro)   Privet~ (Russia's intro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:12 am

HAH!!! I see my Rival has arrived huh! I totally have my eyes on you! The hero has to keep everyone safe after all!!

(( Pfff EPIC COCK BATTLE FTW * SHOT* Dives into bed with Kiku since I totally need to make sure she sleeps))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privet~ (Russia's intro)   Privet~ (Russia's intro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Bonjour mon cheri~

It is great to have another Ally on board ^^ Normally I would warn you about the insanity in here but you're already insane enough as it is, that's not going to change anything *shot*

Can't wait to role play with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privet~ (Russia's intro)   Privet~ (Russia's intro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Greetings...I think......-twitches- Just don't touch me .....last time you did I lost 5 eyelashes and coughed up blood for a week.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Privet~ (Russia's intro)   Privet~ (Russia's intro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:25 pm

*mumbles and goes back to defending the corner alone* You Allies filled up fast (<3) Well, at least you now have Russia to keep you company~
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Privet~ (Russia's intro)   Privet~ (Russia's intro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Welcome to the forums, aru. ^_^ I hope you enjoy yourself here and have lot of fun playing around with us. Just don't wear the panda suit...or sneak in my house to eat my food...please, aru.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Privet~ (Russia's intro)   Privet~ (Russia's intro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Privet~ (Russia's intro)
Page 1 of 1