The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Denmark reporting in!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathias Anderson

Mathias Anderson

Denmark reporting in! Empty
PostSubject: Denmark reporting in!   Denmark reporting in! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:27 am

Name : Alana
Universes you are interested in joining: All of them look pretty awesome.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: I like the header a lot!

Past RPs: Oh gosh, I started RPing on a pokemon forum called Mt. Moon almost four years ago, played Estonia and Korea on a chat RP site I forgot the name of around two years ago, and until recently I was playing Estonia on tumblr for about a year. Through that time I’ve RPed almost every character of hetalia in various private rp’s and on other short-lived forums and websites, along with non-fandom OC’s and characters from too many fandoms to count... Denmark is one of my favorites though.

Things you will not RP: I will RP pretty much anything, quite honestly. I enjoy guro, do not mind any gender of RP partner in the romantic sense, or nyotalia in general. Horror and humor is my forte so just ask me if you want to RP anything kind of out there. Also, smut is always nice and I’m very open to it BUT please, please, please, try to put effort into it and make it decently realistic and also don’t make me do all the work even if you’re character is on the bottom. Characters that just lay there are no fun to RP with. D8

About yourself: I really, really, adore RPing but also tend to get very busy so please if I’m taking too long drop me a message to remind me I can get to it. Uh, whenever I’m on my computer I’m usually on skype, username on my profile. Also, I play TF2 a lot and am always looking for buddies so if anyone else happens to do so as well I’d love to add you on steam. Gosh uhh, IN ADDITION, I really like puns, and nordic-based metal.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Denmark reporting in!   Denmark reporting in! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:01 pm

*throws confetti* WELCOME~!

(Not that we didn't already establish you were welcome here...I just felt the confetti throwing was totally in order for the King of the North here~)

It's awesome to have you with us, and no worries about taking a bit to post. Loads of us are in school/working/both/etc., so we can relate~ If you ever need to take an absence from us (e.g. tests are murdering your soul, camping trip, etc.) just post in the Absences Thread.

You sound epically versatile and fun, and I can't wait to see your epic self around the RPs here <3

*dashes off to be a lurker once more* >D
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Denmark reporting in!   Denmark reporting in! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:01 am

Welcome Mathias! *bows*

Its nice to have you aboard! I was afraid we'd never get one of the Nordics on this forum! Can't wait to see you join in one of the worlds, and hopefully we'll get to rp soon!

I also play TF2. ^^ My steam name is kitsuneki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denmark reporting in!   Denmark reporting in! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:29 am

Why if it isn't my Vetter from the North~
Although you are king of the North I am King of everything so my rank is greater than yours~
You and your tiny hat however are welcome here in my vast Empire and you will be lucky enough to RP with the great and awesome me~ !

Hamming it up aside! Nice to meet you~ =D
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Denmark reporting in!   Denmark reporting in! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:24 am

*looks him up and down with a discerning eye* Mathias. Good to see you, guv'. *quirks a small smile* We're long overdue for a drink, you and I. Perhaps I shall find the time for it amongst my busy schedule.

((Aaaa. You are fab. Welcome welcome welcome~! I can't wait to RP with you!

Also..... It appears we have the Awesome Trio here before the Bad Touch Trio what is this nonsense and assembled now. Awesome things, therefore, must happen. 8D))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denmark reporting in!   Denmark reporting in! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:41 am

WELCOME MAN finally someone who actually does know how to have some fun! Gessh I was getting outnumbered by the amount of old men around here D: (* Leans close* one of them has like massive caterpillars above his forehead)

(( ps totally agree with you about the dead lay XD I'm seme alot so I experience that heaps of times. Nice to meet you and I hope we can totally interact somewhere))
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Denmark reporting in!   Denmark reporting in! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:21 am

Yeah someone who plays Tf2 its been ages sinced I had a go!!

-coughs-

I mean, It's good to see you here..

I look forward to rping with you in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denmark reporting in!   Denmark reporting in! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denmark reporting in!
Page 1 of 1