The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10-15 Newsletter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Newspaper

Mr. Newspaper

10-15 Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: 10-15 Newsletter   10-15 Newsletter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Okay, time for your weekly news update...or rather...several-weeks-because-I'm-a-slacker update ><

NOTICEBOARD

Please read over the newest Announcement, which has been posted in the Forum Update thread! If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Announcement, please PM either the mods (Gil or Arthur) or Kiku.

Our Activity Check #9 has ended. E-mails have been sent out to those who did not respond in time, and the member list has been updated. If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kiku via PM.

The dates for Activity Check #10 have been finalized and posted! The check will run from Sunday, November 4th through Sunday, November 10th. If you will be away during this time, make sure to post up a hiatus for yourself in the hiatus thread as the time draws closer. The requirements (not finalized, but close) are posted there, so get started early!

Kiku apologizes for the lack of updates. Kiku has been very busy with school too, but will continue to work on the site when she has free time.

AU UPDATES

Asylum
- The first draft of The Rules of the Realm has been posted. If you would like to suggest rules, changes, or to comment, please post here.

Of Magic and Owls
- All new class RPs that need to be created have been put on temporary hold. This is so that other AUs will be developed, as well as allow more people time to join the RPs.
- The Professor is working on a brief Character Profile for the existing (and future) Professors of the AU. (this is a WIP for now)

The Seven Seas
- The 'Uncharted Islands' are now a subboard in this AU. It may serve many purposes in your RPs to come. The detailed description will be coming soon!
- Next to be finalized is the Jobs Aboard the Ships thread, which is still labeled WIP at this time.
- The Ships subboards (i.e. The HMS Black Rose) will be consolidated under a subboard, similar to the look of Hogwarts School. There will also be a thread created for the submission of a new ship. This will happen either this week or early next (depending on Kiku's schedule)

X-Verse
- The Rules of the Realm will be posted up sometime this week, which will include all of the general RP rules, as well as better flesh out the rules about the powers.
- The mods/admin are hard at work compiling a list to help everyone keep track of the powers that are already taken, ones available that can be similar, etc. Any questions once this thread goes live should be forwarded to the mods or admins.

OPEN RP RECOMMENDATIONS

Here is a list of some of the AUs/Open RPs you might consider joining if you're looking to interact with more people or are just starting out. These are currently seeking out more RPers (the more the merrier~!):

Eternal Darkness - Haunted Sonata
Of Magic and Owls - The Club That Can't be Named (Open for any Slytherin in the Dark Arts Club
Of Magic and Owls - Muggle Studies
Of Magic and Owls - Dueling Club
Of Magic and Owls - Care of Magical Creatures
Of Magic and Owls - Exploring Hogsmeade
Of Magic and Owls - Welcoming All to Hogwarts
The Seven Seas - Random Happenstance
X-Verse - Kiku's Flowershop (Haru no Hana)

Have an Open RP you'd like to have us advertise next issue, or one we've missed? PM me and I'll throw it on the list!

BIRTHDAYS!

10/1 - Happy belated birthday to Alfred! (Kiku apologizes profusely for missing the newsletter that week to post it D: )

CANON BIRTHDAYS
10/3 - Happy belated birthday to Germany~
10/10 - Happy birthday to China

QUESTIONS? SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT ISSUE?
Feel free to drop a PM in my box. For now, I'll be signing off!
Back to top Go down

10-15 Newsletter
Page 1 of 1