The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Le Status of Francis in this AU

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Le Status of Francis in this AU Empty
PostSubject: Le Status of Francis in this AU   Le Status of Francis in this AU I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:24 pm

ROLE

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Co-owner with Arthur.
Focuses mostly on keeping the club looking presentable and that the food is being cooked to his high standards.
Also the one in charge of keeping Arthur in a good mood before he deals with the employees. Though he's usually the cause for Arthur's bad moods too.
Despite being married, he'll be happy to sleep around with any employee or watch his husband sleep around with any employee.

THREADS
  • [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
  • [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
  • Future plan for a thread with pretty dresses

RELATIONSHIPS

Partner: Arthur
Family: Husband - Arthur
Friends: None
Enemies: Many but not any he cares to remember the names of

Arthur Kirkland
  • They've met when Arthur first started hiring for Le Carnaval
  • They're married, but it's an open marriage. So they're both fine with sleeping around with others.
  • After being disowned, Francis considers Arthur as his only family.
  • Francis likes being around Arthur too much. There are few times in the day he'll not be at least in the same room as the other.
Kiku Honda
  • They've met when Kiku was first hired.
  • Francis constantly likes to play around with Kiku's regular personality more than the personas.
  • Kaze is probably his favourite persona to annoy... then pin against the wall.

Last edited by Francis Bonnefoy on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Le Status of Francis in this AU   Le Status of Francis in this AU I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:56 am

((Forgive the stupid nitpicking (I'll erase this later), but it's 'Kaze' I think you meant, and personae = plural of persona *crawls back into the hole and dies of Latin-based shame*))
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Le Status of Francis in this AU   Le Status of Francis in this AU I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Ah thanks, I didn't even notice the typo to Kaze's name. Also, personas is another way to spell it ^^ at least it's the varient I was taught to use.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Le Status of Francis in this AU   Le Status of Francis in this AU I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:37 am

Pfft, as I said, Latin student forces me to take the feminine 'ae' ('as' to us is accusative/objective case a good chunk of the time).

BUT INTERESTING FACT (because I'm a silly person and went to look it up), thanks to a psychologist, 'personas' has fallen more to the roles in life someone plays (i.e. politicians and their 'political' facades versus their actual personalities), while personae have fallen more to fictional works. *shakes fist at new Latin students and sobs*

(THIS IS WHY THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS SO MUCH FOR STEALING THINGS FROM LATIN...AND THEN SCREWING WITH THEM! *sobs more and runs off to hide*)

And to kill my mind more, I decided to try to logic them into Latin, which made me decline them and then figure them into a rule that suits English better.

Persona (nom. sing. fem.)
Personae (nom. plural, fem.) subj/nom case, or cases where subj./nom. case is used
Personas (acc. plural, fem.) obj case, or cases where obj. case is used.

(QUICK MURDER MY BRAIN BEFORE IT DECIDES TO DO MORE CONFUSING GYMNASTICS WITH ENGLISH ASKLDFJKLASJDFKJDS *headdesks* I BLAME ENGLISH GRAMMAR CLASSES AND YOU MAKING MY BRAIN WANT TO NITPICK *sobsob* My brain loves it though, it really does...masochistic little thing, taking on English...x.x)
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Status of Francis in this AU   Le Status of Francis in this AU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Status of Francis in this AU
Page 1 of 1