The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For The Brotherhood!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Newspaper

Mr. Newspaper

For The Brotherhood! Empty
PostSubject: For The Brotherhood!   For The Brotherhood! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:04 pm

This thread will be for the Brotherhood to plot on as a group, so that everyone involved in that group can keep up with the plotting, submit suggestions, etc. If anything is happening in a private conversation that might affect the group, please post it here!

EXAMPLE: Toris kidnaps Lili and Kiku, leaving ransom notes for Arthur and Vash.*

If your character is planning to join the Brotherhood at some point, or if your idea involves the Brotherhood as a group and you are not part of it, you may also post here.

EXAMPLE: Arthur is convinced the only way to truly control his split personalities is to join the Brotherhood. Yao refuses him at first, but Toris overrides his decision with Kiku's help.

EXAMPLE: After being bullied in Xavior's school, Kiku attempts to defect to the Brotherhood, thinking them the better organization after all.*

*The above examples are completely made up, not actual plot points unless you guys want them to be XD

These examples involve not just the individuals mentioned, but alter relationships overall (i.e. so someone who once hated Kiku now has to work with him, etc.). That is the main reason why it is important to plot on the boards for this AU, or to post up your plot ideas for groups so that others can join and develop them.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME. I'll be around to help as a messenger. You can also poke the Professor account if you need an NPC to, well, Professor things he's not as cool as I am though. Enjoy your plotting~
Back to top Go down
Lietuviškai

Lietuviškai

PostSubject: Re: For The Brotherhood!   For The Brotherhood! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 pm

>Toris convinces Natallia to join the brotherhood after making a promise that he will help her to marry her brother.
Back to top Go down
http://nonoising.tumblr.com
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: For The Brotherhood!   For The Brotherhood! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Greetings...I am the Trickster Loki...you may call me Loki for short if you must. I have just relocated to this section of the brotherhood and now i await orders...Do we have any assignments?

((I have briefly spoken to Gilly about at a later date Lukas will approach Gilbert about him reconsidering rejoining the brotherhood. But other then that anyone up for plotting?))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: For The Brotherhood!   For The Brotherhood! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:58 pm

I should probably post a summary post of what is basically already plotted to happen, just so that we don't get uneven sides.

THOSE ALREADY IN THE BROTHERHOOD:
- Yao
- Toris (?)
- Lukas

THOSE WHO WILL (eventually) JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD:
- Natalia - I believe she will be convinced by Toris, so far that is what I know
- Kiku - A secret plot with Arthur will trigger him seeking out help, and thus joining Brotherhood
- Arthur - A secret plot (having to do with Arthur's powers)

Most everyone else is neutral at this point.

It might be a good idea for us to all touch base with Yao, since Yao was (last I checked) appointed leader of the Brotherhood, but I'll try to do that sometime this week to check with her to see if she's still up for that plot point.

Toris has been absent for awhile, so we may or may not have her still by the end of the week.

That's what I know so far ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: For The Brotherhood!   For The Brotherhood! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Ok ^^ just wondering where to post for Lukas
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: For The Brotherhood!   For The Brotherhood! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Well, depending on Lukas' intentions, it is plausible for say, the two of us...or even more of us to just randomly meet. We would have to remember we've met for later in the plot (e.g. say Kiku and Lukas meet, Kiku would know him when he sees him in the Brotherhood later on).

I think it would be a good idea to PM Yao and see if she has any ideas for an open Brotherhood RP thread...to at least get things kicked off in the Brotherhood ^^
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: For The Brotherhood!   For The Brotherhood! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Yeah i will do that. And sure I taught about going in your open thread but its rather busy in there....maybe a new one?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: For The Brotherhood!   For The Brotherhood! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Feel free to start one, or we could start another one similar (but set at a later time in the story).

(That's what I did with Lili and Vash awhile ago the RP is in the archives just so we wouldn't get jumbled up in what's already happening. But I'm always game for a RP there, just as long as I can figure out where it goes in my head/in the timeline in there ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For The Brotherhood!   For The Brotherhood! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For The Brotherhood!
Page 1 of 1