The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Unlikely Meeting [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An Unlikely Meeting [Private] Empty
PostSubject: An Unlikely Meeting [Private]   An Unlikely Meeting [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Everyone was having a good time, and hopefully not getting caught for any of the trouble he was sure they would cause. However, instead of joining in with the rest of his crews' pursue of a good night like usually would, Francis was by the docks. His gaze was focused on the sea, watching the waves ebb and rock the ships coming in. He was starting to be concerned that they may be at this town for too long with how the weather had been recently, and today it didn't seem like it was going to change by tomorrow.

It wasn't that the weather was currently unfit for sailing. The wind was strong enough to carry any ship on its way, but not strong enough to become unmanagable. Unfortunately it was going in the wrong direction for where his ship needed to go. If it didn't let up soon, he would have to change his plans. There was no way they could remain here for any longer than they already had.

He tried to put a hand into a pocket that wasn't there. Glancing down, he only remembered that he wasn't wearing his usual attire. Of course he couldn't just walk around like a pirate captain here. Though when he was near the sea it was sometimes so easy to forget that he was wearing land-lubber attire to blend in since he wasn't on his ship. Another reason he couldn't wait to get out of this town.

Now how to pass the time? He turned and walked along the dock, thinking of browsing around. There were enough thieves and shady merchants here that may sell something he'll find of interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting [Private]   An Unlikely Meeting [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:57 am

Alfred really dreaded days when they had to dock for supplies . That usually meant everyone else was out doing some skirt chasing while he was stuck to find his own amusement which wasn't that easy since he wasn't into chasing girls who were ... loose... to put it nicely. He figured he would check out the merchants and see if there was anything interesting for him to get before heading back to the ship to wait for the rest of the crew and sometimes that usually went on for a few days since the ship itself also replenish its supplies for the next journey.

He headed into the market area giving a girl selling some apples a wink when she tossed him an apple as a gift. Ah.... girls.. it didn't take much for him to please them still he has yet to meet anyone girl or guy who remotely attracted him in the first place. Alfred bit into the fruit as he looked around the different stalls. He was soon distracted by a knife which had a design on the handle. Normally knifes didn't really interest him but it was always handy to have something hidden on your body when your gun was taken away.

Alfred made his purchase and was about to turn and leave the stall when he crashed into someone almost knocking the other male over " OOPS sorry man. I didn't see you" He extended his hand to help the male up onto his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting [Private]   An Unlikely Meeting [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:14 am

Francis glanced over a stall but quickly figured he wasn't interested in it. Though as soon as he turned away to look at another stall, someone had run right into him and before he knew it he was on the ground. "Ouille... you should watch where you're going." As soon as he looked up to see who had bumped him, he froze for a moment and stared.

That face, it was so familiar. He could have sworn he had seen Matthew in it. But it couldn't be. The hair was all wrong, and even the eyes looking at him was the wrong shade. Then there was the voice, for one he could actually hear this boy quite easily, despite all the noise around them. He'd never be able to hear Matthew that easily.

Without thinking on it he had taken the younger man's hand to pull himself up.

After his hesistation in thought, he shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Most of the men here would be more than happy to find a reason for a fight here." Once he realised he was standing again he began to brush off any dust on his outfit, also making sure to straighten the material out as well. Even after a fall he had to make sure to look his best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting [Private]   An Unlikely Meeting [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Alfred briefly wondered if there was something on his face or whatever since when he helped the guy up, the man ended up just staring at him a bit. He wasn't used to having people stare at him.. he wasn't Artie after all with his massive brows which people usually have to stop and stare at.

When the male actually accepted his hand and allowed Alfred to pull him up onto his feet, Alfred caught the hint of a french accent... what was it that brows told him about the french... oh yes it was something along the lines that the french were perverts and Alfred should make sure to stay away from anyone of them.. well Alfred was a hero he was sure he could protect himself if needed besides.. this guy seemed to be aright.. and smelt good too..

" Yea well most guys come here to chase skirts too but I'm not into that either so its safe to say not everyone does what most men do." Alfred grinned as he let his eyes wander and take in the male's appearance " What are you doing in these parts? The taverns are over there in case you were wondering" Alfred indicated to the buildings further up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting [Private]   An Unlikely Meeting [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Once he was back on his feet he was taking a quick check to make sure that he hadn't dropped anything. He couldn't be careless with items around here, if something was dropped there was a good chance someone had made off with it within seconds. Fortunately - or possibly unfortunately - he hadn't seen anything of his scattered on the ground.

Focus back on the boy in front of him, Francis quickly sized him up. He was taller but not by much. He had a quite innocent looking face. His eyes had a sparkle that only those with an unbreakable hope could have. Shoulders were broad. Build seemed to be fairly fit. As far as Francis could see, the younger male was indeed strong but didn't have the instinct in him to be a true threat. Or he was an excellant liar.

"I'm here for the sea breeze." Along with the sight of the magnificant sea itself. "On the streets it can get very crowded and stuffy there. Sometimes you need to get away for some fresh air." That wasn't even the half of it. However he felt he could conveniently leave out the part about trying to judge what tomorrow's weather would be like in hopes of not needing to replan his route to leaving this dock. Plus it was keeping him away from those damned authorities riding their horses all high and mighty throughout the town.

He caught attention to how the other looked at him. A small smile appearing on his face. Either he was being checked out or assessed as a possible danger. Whatever the reason, he didn't mind both possibilities. "Hum... I am surprised though. With your looks, you would think those skirts would be chasing you, non?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting [Private]   An Unlikely Meeting [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:35 pm

" sea breeze huh I guess I can totally understand that. Its really refreshing especially after all the hustle and bustle of the markets and general town area" Alfred decided not to mention the horse poop... nothing destroys a conversation more then talking about animal poop. Even if that was the first thing you notice when you step into places like this.

Now that the guy had straightened himself up. Alfred had a more good look at him. Totally french... you can so tell from the way he was dressed along with how he styled his hair. Arthur didn't really give a shit about his own appearances claiming it he had no reason to dress like a frog whatever that means.

He blinked at the guys question " Me? hahaha I'm not really interested. Most of the chicks here are only after two things. Sex and empting your pockets. The sex is not a bad thing I just prefer something more then a few seconds of boink and poke. I guess I'm looking for something deeper I dunno, Oh right we don't know each others names yet I'm Alfred. My captain's ship docked just yesterday and everyone is out having a break"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting [Private]   An Unlikely Meeting [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Francis nodded, shoving his hands back into his pockets. "It's also a good place to come and think. You don't have to worry about being bumped into for blocking the path or having merchants coming up to you for a sell and making you lose your track of thought." As he said this, he could hear some merchant yelling out a sale and price of something, attempting to attract attention to his goods. "Well... you mostly can avoid that here." Noisy merchants were everywhere, there really was nowhere to get away from them.

So the boy came from another ship? It was a quick glance around the ships near by, seeming as casual and off-handed as he could. He wondered which ship it was and if he knew the ship, although he couldn't look at any of the ships for long or it'd be obvious he was searching.

"Oh it can be enjoyable if you find the right person to do it with. And not everyone charges for it." Or even if they did, you could easily steal back from them in their sleep. At least that was Francis' usual tactic whenever he had to pay for it. Even with his charms, one or two nights was definitely not enough to get a woman into bed if it wasn't already her occupation. "I suppose having luck on your side with how easy the woman is too can help."

He paused for a short moment as his name was asked. Alfred - as he called himself - came from another ship. That would mean there was a chance of running into the other again, so he certainly didn't want to know him on such a personal basis. However, as he didn't appear to be wearing a naval officer's suit, he probably didn't know of the different pirates by name out there. Though on the off chance he did, Francis knew it wasn't worth the risk. Besides, it never hurt to be cautious. "You may call me Jean." It was his common alias, one he was certain many of his own crew would be familiar with, but knew better than to think it was his real name.

"How long is your captain expecting to be docked? The wind hasn't been looking favourable for departing ships recently."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting [Private]   An Unlikely Meeting [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Alfred couldn't help but grin in amusement at the guy's comment about mostly being able to avoid the noise. He didn't know how it was possible to be able to sort through one's thoughts when there was so much interesting things to see and do. " Some of the stuff these guys sell are pretty cool though!" Alfred had gotten a pendent the last time. Well it was a chain for the pendent Arthur gave him. The brit always did like giving him all sorts of odd trinkets. Most of the time Alfred had no interest in them but this one was an unusual shade of blue which Alfred really liked so he got a chain for it and never took it off his neck.

" I haven't really found sex pleasurable.. well it is to a point I just feel that there is more then just what I've experienced" Alfred turned his attention back to the guy who introduced himself as Jean " hahah awkward topic though! I mean I just met you and stuff." Just to change the whole awkwardness of the sex talk to something else Alfred answered his question about the ship being docked. Artie had told him never to tell anyone details about the ship but Jean seemed nice so it couldn't be too bad " He said for 5 days at the least cause we have been on sea for a really long time and the crew were getting sorta cranky with him" They were always cranky with him... the crew generally didn't get along with Artie in general " You gonna be leaving soon too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting [Private]   An Unlikely Meeting [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:01 pm

"I suppose. They do manage to sell things here that you don't get to see often." Too bad Francis wasn't much of the type to buy things. Not that he doesn't like to shop, oh no, he loved it. But he much rather be stealing anything than wasting his hard-fought-for gold on it. Such is the life of a pirate.

His eyes had subconsciously drifted to something the nearest merchant was holding, but they were too far away for him to see clearly what they were holding. It didn't matter though, since as soon as he was trying to make out the shape of the object his head snapped around to face Alfred again. "Sex? Not pleasurable?" Was that even a possibility? No way could he believe anyone to not find it pleasurable, clearly the people Alfred was doing with had to just be bad at it. However it was soon brushed off, and Francis didn't try to go on. "I'm hoping to leave the moment the wind is favourable. I feel like I've been here for too long."

Obviously leaving anytime today wouldn't be happening, and he was almost doubting tomorrow would be any better. A late night tonight wouldn't hurt. "Well if you'll be here for five days you might as well make the best of it. Some drinks will do you good." He began to walk ahead, though soon turning around to look back at Alfred. "Come. I'll show you where the better travens are. Besides, at this time you could do with some food too." If he was going to go out to get drunk the last late night here, he might as well have some company with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting [Private]   An Unlikely Meeting [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:23 am

In Alfred's mind tons of things is stuff he doesn't see very often much to Arthur's annoyance since he preferred of Alfred made use of the trinkets he gave him instead of buying things which seem to be useless junk to Arthur himself. Still Alfred was naturally curious about things in general that's why he usually collected a wide array of stuff.

He could feel his cheeks flush and turn into a light pinkish hue when Jean appeared to be surprise about his sexual experience. Was it really that surprising? "I guess I don't find it pleasurable cause.. well I didn't really have feelings for any of them nor did I find most of them really attractive to the point I actually desired them... I guess I'm weird in that way.." He was attracted to Jean however.. which was odd since he hardly ever was attracted to males... the whole french thing didn't hurt either. It was sexy and a mega turn on and no matter what Artie said.

Alfred was disappointed that Jean would leave as soon as the wind sorta died down a bit and now he was walking away but brightened up when he was invited to hang out with the frenchman. He quickly moved himself beside Jean and started a casual pace following where he was leading him. "I guess I will take your word for it, so far all the taverns I've seen aren't that fantastic." He left out the drinking part, Alfred hardly ever drank since he didn't want to look like a complete idiot.. besides spending so much time with Artie sorta put him off drinking. Still.. if Jean made it appealing enough.. he wouldn't mind sharing a drink with the male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting [Private]   An Unlikely Meeting [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unlikely Meeting [Private]
Page 1 of 1