The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like Magnets...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Like Magnets... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:39 am

Taking a big drink from the soda can, Alfred leaned himself against the small table he had in the kitchen. " I can understand why you wouldn't like your past, most people like us don't really have happy pasts, you know being shunned by everyone even your own family but hey its what we do with the now and the future that really counts" He grinned " I intend to make the most of it"

He knew that most people found him weird, that his bright positive outlook for life made him seem naive but he couldn't help himself.. with all the hate , death and misery against their kind.. was it really so bad to be hopeful that things could change? That he was making a difference somewhat even if it was rather tiny compared to how large the problem was?

Alfred felt a pleasant surge of energy go through him when Gilbert brushed up against him. Man.. he could seriously get used to this.. he could only imagine the amount of weaponry he could create with an endless source of energy. The fact it was pleasurable was a bonus. He brighten up when Gilbert finally agreed to dinner " cool! When you are done we can totally go then, you won't regret it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Gilbert hesitated and then shrugged. "Ja... I can see why you would think that... A new start and future is why I am in New york after all~" The grin grew back on his face. "If you can make it in New York you can make it anywhere after all, and awesome me is going to be the star of this city~" He laughed playfully. "I do hope the 'hero' doesn't mind sharing the spotlight with this awesome dark horse~"

Gilberts good mood was making his enthusiasm grow even more, it had been a while since he had someone to talk to without having a reason to be distance and defensive. He had so much to say that he had been waiting to say to someone and he was trying his hardest to not to say too much all at once... who knows.. he didn't really have a reason to trust Alfred completely yet..even as much as he wanted too. There was so many things about Alfred that made Gilbert want to trust him but for that exact same reason he was keeping himself for messing all of this up with being too eager.

"Hm~?" He tilted his head slightly. "Well I guess I am good to go now." He shrugged in fake indifference and was trying to not think about how brushing past the other felt so nice. Perhaps if they were both somewhere public like the burger place then those sorts of thoughts would leave his mind. That's right... it was just the powers confusing him.. he was way to awesome to be having awkward feelings for someone he just met...right?

He looked at the other for a moment before quickly moving to the door. "W-well come on then~ The sooner we get there the sooner we get to eat~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:41 am

" I don't mind sharing the limelight! with you being my side kick of course!" Alfred gave Gilbert a playful wink before the growling in his tummy reminded him that he was totally hungry.. screw the fact he only ate like 2 hrs ago... He was a growing boy ok?! He always needed to have a huge amount of food constantly. " Come on then let's go!" He grabbed his coat and took hold of Gilbert's hand loving the light buzz that now was passing through their bodies.

It didn't take them long to arrive at the burger place and the owner who was called Josh brightened up when he saw the american " hey Alfred finally turned up huh? " he then noticed the other male beside him and grinned " Brought a date? Don't worry take a seat in one of the booths and order what you want. Least I could do for helping me out so many times" Alfred did flush at the mention of it being a date... it a way it sorta was.. even if it wasn't that obvious.

He tugged Gilbert into the back booth and handed him one of the menus. Hiding his face behind it in pretence of reading it but he was just trying to hide his flush until it faded to a more normal level. " Just choose what you want.. I think I'm gonna go for the bacon triple decker and a chocolate milk shake"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Gilbert had grown accustomed to no one wanting body contact with him due to his condition and since Alfred was making it very obvious that he was going to be the exception of the rule he was not quite sure how to react. He just held on to the the others hand while his demeanor quietened slightly, the pleasant feeling also adding to the reasons not to let go as he was led to the burger shop.

As Gilbert went to say something to the owner in greetings he was stumped by him calling this a date and he stood there with an odd look on his face. This... wasn't a date right? All the dates he had ever gone on had ended horribly so he was now even more nervous even if this wasn't an official date... after all...neither Alfred or himself had stated it was a date so therefore it wasn't.... right?

He sat down and laughed off what just happened with a sheepish smile "The owner of this place and you must know each other well in order to make jokes with each other." He picked up a menu and hid his face just like Alfred was but unlike him he was actually reading the menu."After all.. if you are on a date you pay for the meal..and since the owner is paying that means he is taking us both on a date." He snickered and joked around playfully in a hope to lift the awkward mood. "...I think I will get a Hawaiian burger with cheese because it has pineapple on it.....and some fries and a coffee I guess, I take it black with sugar.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:59 am

" You like pineapple?" That was something Alfred stored for further use. He himself didn't enjoy fruits that wasn't sweet and he found pineapples to vary in its sweetness. " Yup we know each other from way back. When I first moved here hahaha I was totally like a lost puppy then. He gave me a job and I managed to get back on my feet after that." A perky waitress who was all excited to be serving two cute guys came up to them to take their orders " So what will it be boys?"

Alfred grinned at her, she only recently started working at the diner but already she would find some excuse to serve him just to get an chance to talk to him. It was cute really, Alfred found it adorable. He gave her their orders " Why don't you bring over some of that apple pie aswell babe" he said with a wink causing her to flush happily " Sure thing, I'll be right back with your orders"

" Well that made her day" Alfred said with a grin as he turned his attention back to Gilbert " sooo anything interesting you wanna tell me? Secrets I ought to know about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:51 pm

"Of course!" Gilbert laughed. "Who doesn't like pineapple? I can never eat pizza without it." He explained, happy to tell pretty much anyone such trivial things about himself and have them so interested.

"Heh." He thought about what the other had said. "I guess a hero such as yourself has to make sure that he does enough favors to help balance out all the good things people do for you in order to make it feel like you have repaid your debt hmm?" He teased in a lighthearted fashion and then looked up at the waitress and watched as Alfred almost made her have a complete social malfunction, he looked almost impressed as the waitress left.

"Eh?" He blinked and then chuckled with a crooked grin. "You sure that you don't have some sort of Lady manipulating aura too?" He nudged the other lightly with his shoe as he tried to hide his slight envy. Gilbert was terrible at talking to people...but especially girls, he had never had a girl fumble over her words for a positive reason.

"Heh... as if I would expose such things if I did~ You already know way too much about my taste for pineapple~" He joked and looked away in hopes it would change the subject. "As for interesting~?"He tapped his chin. "Everything about me is interestingly awesome~ It would take weeks...no months...maybe years to just mention the awesome things about me so far~!" He laughed his peculiar laugh and poked the other again with his foot. "I know~ Just ask something and I will tell you something interesting as my reply to it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like Magnets...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: New York City-
Jump to: