The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cleaning To Do List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Cleaning To Do List Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning To Do List   Cleaning To Do List I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:15 am

The following is a list of the threads that are pending cleaning or updating, along with what will be cleaned or updated about each one. If you would like for something to stay or feel it does not need updated, please comment on it below.

RULES AND FAQ
- Rework the Rules - The reworked rules can be viewed HERE. A thread to discuss them will go up shortly after the activity check.
- Delete all old Absences
- Rework the Questions/Suggestions Done, can be viewed HERE. Suggestions will be moved into the Discussion section of the forum.
- Rework the 'Your Admins' or delete, if no longer needed - DONE, can be viewed HERE
- Update specific rules about the number of characters allowed by each person and the rules for those

CHARACTERS
- Delete all inactive member introductions - Done
- Move all inactive member Accepted Applications to the Archives - Done
- Delete the Character Swaps thread if no one is interested in swapping
- Rework the Application process (pending the application reworking is agreed on by remaining members)
- Update the Character List after the Activity Check is completed - Done

ACTIVITY CHECKS
- Delete all old ones except for #6 (the most recent) - Done

FORUM UPDATES
- Delete all old updates
- Check and rework or repost all updates by 'Guest' posters (or the old Admin)

GALLERY
- Remove all posts from 'Guests'
- Delete old 'guest' posts in the Cosplay Thread
- Delete old 'guest' posts in the Player Mugshot thread

PLOT AND RP REQUESTS
- Delete pairing request thread - Done
- Delete character profiles to keep thread - Done
- Rework this thread; there are things here we need to keep and things that need thrown out, but the specifics right now hinge on who is staying.

FOR THE AUs
- Move all 'guest' character profiles to the appropriate Archive - Done
- Move all 'guest' RPs (RPs involving a guest and a player) to the appropriate Archive
- Delete the Plot threads (we didn't post in them so they are just sitting there), save anything like maps or relevant pictures.

I think I hit everything other than listing a few discussions we'll have to have, but that'll be easier once we see who we've got left. Other than that, this is what I'll be working on, unless people have super objections to the things I've listed x.x

Last edited by Kiku Honda on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning To Do List   Cleaning To Do List I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:56 am

The character list is missing a few canon nations.
Central Europe - Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Croatia
Mediterranean Europe and North Africa - Cyprus and Vatican City (well he's technically not a country but since he's part of Italy he probably counts in this section)
Asia - Vietnam, Thailand, Macau, Tibet, India, Mongolia
Micronations - Molossia, Kugelmugel, Hutt River, Ladonia, and if we ignore the fact that he's dying, Niko Niko Republic
Others - Cameroon and Hesse

Just thought I mentioned that Luxembourg and Tonga also have appeared, but neither had their faces shown. So I wasn't sure if they would count or not.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning To Do List   Cleaning To Do List I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:42 pm

I might skip Hesse...only because he's a state *shot* (probably for the same reason I haven't slapped Osaka and Picardy up here) I don't think I'd have an issue to see a tryout though if someone wanted to reserve them.

(Mainly because, if we allow a state, we'll have to allow MORE states. And then we're more likely to get people who want to RP as America's states...or at the moment it's early and I'm adding these >.>)

((I'll probably change my mind later and just create a separate category for states, provinces, and prefectures...something like that))

We could also add North Korea and several more of the minor characters...though they'd count more as OCs since they aren't as well-developed O.O

And...someone had better check my (awful, terrible) geography O.O *stares into Francis' soul with a silent beg to do it*

AND LOOK HOW MANY MORE CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN ADDED SINCE THIS WAS CREATED? *dances around all happily*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning To Do List   Cleaning To Do List I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:14 pm

I only mentioned him cause his character was shown existing when Germany's character wasn't. Which is different compared to the other states since we don't know if Japan's regions were around before or after him in Hetalia canon, and France refers to himself as big brother around Picardy too, so I'm certain he's meant to be older than Picardy at least.

But if you don't want to add it, that's fine. It was just what I was thinking at the time that it kind of made sense of me to suggest it.

Might not be a good idea to add any nations if they'll be considered as OCs otherwise we'd have to add every other country. I was just mainly wondering if nations that appeared in the events but didn't have their faces shown would count or not.

Also Seychelles is an African nation. And Cyprus is a different country from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, which both have canon characters and voices for, so don't forget to add him~ You can change "Mediterranean Europe and North Africa" to "Southern Europe" and Monaco would be considered as part of West Europe.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning To Do List   Cleaning To Do List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:40 am

Yeah, but if we added him we'd have to add more of the German states...and they weren't really shown that much. (Honestly, if someone said they wanted to do a tryout as him, I wouldn't have an issue because he is technically a minor character in canon, but keeping mostly with countries and nations, I think I'll just not add him unless everyone else thinks he's worth adding to the list ^^)

(Pfft...it would be kind of cute to see a little Piccardy running around going "FRANCE NII-CHAN!" *shot* I mean...ISAIDNOTHING! O_O)

Francis, I love your brain...so suggest away <3

Supposedly there was a design for North Korea...and there are many fan designs for him/her. However, I left him/her off the list (I think in canon NK was supposed to be a 'he', but it's not confirmed if there will ever be such a character x.x). Also, I didn't add Scotland, Wales, etc. but certainly if someone asked if they could do a tryout as them I would have no issues (unless people think I should add them now)

(Pfft, I just missed adding in Cyprus. See? This is why I shouldn't do this so early in the morning *shot* I was also putting them in alphabetical order...because it bugged me >.>)

Okay...I also re-ordered things...so you might want to check again (and throw a globe at me because I probably got it all wrong again too *sniffles*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning To Do List   Cleaning To Do List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:29 am

Yeah, I understand that. It was just my logic at the time I first wrote it.

NK only had a few rough designs. Since Hima himself wasn't sure whether NK should be male or female (like what he's doing with Portugal).

And everything looks fine ^^ Nothing so far out of their grouping.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning To Do List   Cleaning To Do List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:31 am

*hugs Francis and gives a million roses and the comfiest pillows* Thank you for dealing with my mental silliness! *crawls into the fail corner* I love your brain...(I'm not going to marry it, but I do love it) <3

For now I must depart to the world of sleep (work in the AM) but I'll work more on the forum and update this list (because I've done some of these already...x.x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning To Do List   Cleaning To Do List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:34 am

I'm glad you love it XD because my brain is such a tsundere to me, I barely know what to do with it. *shot*

Go sleep~ You need your rest.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning To Do List   Cleaning To Do List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:36 am

Pfft, apparently the inner Kiku in me loves the tsundere that is your brain XD

*stares at the ArthurxKiku desktop background she currently has where they are in a karaoke bar* I keep staring at this white thing at the one side going "ASFKJALSDFJSKD, the picture is messed up!" until I remember that...it's the lyric screen...it's just cut off -_-

*skips off to bed, throwing roses*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning To Do List   Cleaning To Do List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning To Do List
Page 1 of 1