The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toris Lorinaitis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lietuviškai

Lietuviškai

Toris Lorinaitis Empty
PostSubject: Toris Lorinaitis   Toris Lorinaitis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:07 am

Character Name: Toris Lorinaitis

Appearance:
Toris Lorinaitis TORIS
He is 5'7" with a thin famine body and face with pale skin and shoulder length dark brown hair which is always messy. His eyes are pale olive green with dark circles around them. His lips are always red and wounded along with the ends of his fingers, tongue, and knees (<- which tend to be more busied than anything else.)

Staff or Patient: Patient

If Patient, what is your derangement? Why are you here? Autophagia, Atypical Autisum, mild Dementia, and Dysthymia.

Sexuality: Bi

Personality: When his personality is not ruled by his mental state he is a rather nice person. Smart, interesting, rational, calm... He tends to be an inquirer and is typically random with his questioning. When he trusts someone he tends to be around them a lot more, and would prefer to be around them then by himself.

Background: Orphaned from birth, Toris spend much on his childhood in the Orphanage where the other kids would bully him just because he tended to be an easy target. It continued without any change for some time, no matter how hard he tried to stop it. As he got older he was adopted by a single male parent who seemed to be good at first, but over time began to abuse him and treated him more like a female then a male (because of his looks). When he was in school the teacher caught onto his situation and tried to resolve it. The man, when confronted about it, ended up killing the teacher. Toris was then forced to leave with the man. After restarting their lives in a different place it wasn't too before Toris started to lose it. One night he snuck into the man's room and stabbed him to death. When asked why he did it he simply answered that he deserved it and because of that was sent to The Asylum. He has been there for several years and over time has developed even worse symptoms then he had when he was first admitted into it.

Last edited by Lietuviškai on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nonoising.tumblr.com
Lietuviškai

Lietuviškai

Toris Lorinaitis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toris Lorinaitis   Toris Lorinaitis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:52 pm

[[yay for photo editing. Also changed the personality around a bit.]]
Back to top Go down
http://nonoising.tumblr.com

Toris Lorinaitis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toris Lorinaitis   Toris Lorinaitis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 pm

*is totally not responsible for making Liet's symptoms worse* >w> ~<3
Back to top Go down

Toris Lorinaitis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toris Lorinaitis   Toris Lorinaitis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:37 pm

*makes note that this will be one patient she will watch carefully* *possibly take special care of*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toris Lorinaitis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toris Lorinaitis   Toris Lorinaitis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toris Lorinaitis
Page 1 of 1