The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Viva la France~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Viva la France~ Empty
PostSubject: Viva la France~   Viva la France~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:22 am

Viva la France~ 068-1

Human name: Francis Bonnefoy

Country's name: France

Personality section:
Francis is explained as someone who is carefree and relaxed. Ad a tad over dramatic, and self centered. He loves wine, culture and great food. Things that are somewhat weird, or chic, fashion and design(hence why his outfits can be a bit crazy). Someone who says they are an older brother figure rather than some sexual old man.
Unfortunately he can almost never stop himself from drooling or getting psychical with another nation/person. Touching almost everything and everyone. Only once he has a partner will he keep his hands to himself. He is also bisexual, as he thinks of the body as a sacred place(stripping, himself, almost everywhere), and should be shared with everyone. Mostly himself.

Roleplay sample:

Arthur grumbled as stared outside the window of his deck. It was a dreary day, and nothing could make it worse. If it wasn't for the fact, Francis had his arm around him. He rolled his eyes, and was thinking about trying to pick the arm off of him. Again. "ah, mon cheri...Such a day." Francis sighed, also staring out the same window pane, as the sound of rain was heard against it.

"Cant we do something more... Exciting?" His eyes almost lit up at the thought of a movie, or maybe a club, but the Englishman just shook his head and got angry. "No! No, no, no! I was happily here trying to read my newspaper, have some tea... And y-" "But I wanted to see you! You in all your snippy, irrational glory!" He chuckled and pulled him in closer, and Arthur made a fake choking noise, and took himself out of his arm.

"Listen." The Brit placed his hands slowly down on the table. "I'm trying to enjoy my tea... a-" Francis cut him off a second time. "Ne soyez pas comme ça, l'Angleterre!" He said dramatically in his native tongue. "I came here for some fun! I know we have our differences.... Oui, but..." He paused. "Well, I... Need some money." He said softly, turning his head and covering his face with a delicate hand.

Arthur stared at him for a few then groaned. "Oh, bloody hell, you have to be kidding me." The other nodded, and made a squeak like he was about to cry. "PLEASE ANGLETERRE!" He swiveled his head back around and placed it on the others shoulder. Fake crying. "No! j-just get off of me!" A blush formed on the Englishman's cheeks as he attempted to push him away, but of course Francis fought back. "But, mon cheri! I just need a few thousand! I swear! A-and I will pay you back!" He struggled to keep the balance of power as Arthur stomped on his foot. "NO!" Francis yelped and drew back a bit.

"Why are you getting so angry?! Cant you just be a friend and just lend me this money?" Arthur shook his head. "NEVER!" a splash of tea was sent flying all over Francis, and he froze. Arthur moved back his chair and took his cup, newspaper, saucer, and crumpets, moving inside of his house and locking the door.

Francis sat there in euphoria for a few seconds, going over in his head, what had just happened. "He loves me."

Anything else?: I like a bit o purple with my corsets~ <3
and well I dont do smut >:I
this is ausususu, hopefully this app doesnt confuse anyone O_O;;; ;o;

MSN account: electric-rain@live.ca
Back to top Go down

Viva la France~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: Archives :: Forum Archives :: Old Character Profiles/Applications-
Jump to: