The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feliciano Vargas

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Feliciano Vargas  Empty
PostSubject: Feliciano Vargas    Feliciano Vargas  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Feliciano Vargas  5426352

Human name: Feliciano Vargas

Country's name: Repubblica Italiana (Northern Italy)

Personality section: (at least a good solid paragraph--show us that you know your character.)
Italy has a habit of bringing out the most frustrated side of people but his intentions are set in gold. He is a kind-hearted young man who just wants to make friends and avoid conflict, he just doesn’t know how. Not the brightest button in the box, he has a habit of getting into trouble and relying on others to save him, but he’ll always be sure to repay them with a smile and large portion of pasta for their help. He’s affectionate, fun-loving and easy going but this also makes him a little lazy; if training can be avoided, he will do so. He rarely takes things seriously unless frightened or in a severe dilemma, and even then will more likely panic and look for help than to think things through and solve his own problems. All in all, Italy is sweet natured young man with a smile for all he meets and the world record for ‘most ground covered in retreat when England is seen’.

Roleplay sample: (can be in 1st or 3rd person and at least 1 paragraph)
Feliciano looked down to the ground and clung tighter to the trunk of the large tree; how the hell did he end up here?! The pretty girl had wanted her kite back after it got stuck in the grand oak; he climbed up to get the kite back and make her smile. That was all he had wanted! Well, the kite was free and had floated beautifully to the ground without harm...if only he could do the same. He sighed and looked around, trying to remember which way he had climbed up. A strong wind shook the branches and he yelped, clinging tighter to the trunk for fear of falling.

“Help!!!! I’m stuck, veeeee~”

A rustling in the thick bushes below raised his hopes and he looked to the figure that stepped out and looked around. Someone had come to help him! Feli could see the figure’s blonde hair and smiled, recognising the green of his uniform. Ludwig! Ludwig had heard him calling and had rushed to come and save him like the great friend he was. His hair was a little messed up from the bushes but it had to be Ludwig.

“Ludwig! Up here!!” he called out, but when the figure looked up, he saw the impressive eyebrows and stern features of Arthur.

Any calm the young man had collected before was thrown to the violent wind and he wailed in anguish at his ill-fortune. He was stuck in a tree, cold and scared, while Arthur waited at the bottom for him to fall and die. This couldn’t get worse!!! .......AND HE’D BROUGHT A PACKED LUNCH!!!! Feli let one hand move from the safety of the tree’s trunk to find the mobile phone in his pocket and dialled Ludwig’s number. The courageous nation would come and save him for sure.

“Veee~ Ludwig, Luuuudwiiiiiiig! Heeeeeelp~ I’m stuck in a tree and Arthur is eating a packed lunch at the bottom!”

Anything else?: Probably an earthy shade of green and sorry for the huge picture....i can't minimise it for some reason

MSN account: the_goddess_of_evil@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Feliciano Vargas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas    Feliciano Vargas  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:50 am

<3 Guten tag! I'm Vash, one of the mods here :3 SO sorry about the delay in replying; Ivan is having to focus on school right now and my computer is giving me grief. BUT I've read over your app and its very good; I love your RP sample! I look forward to playing with you :3
Back to top Go down

Feliciano Vargas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas    Feliciano Vargas  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:29 am

-late- Welcome to the forum, Feliciano! =7=;; <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feliciano Vargas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas    Feliciano Vargas  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feliciano Vargas
Page 1 of 1