The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*sigh*... It's Holland

Go down 
AuthorMessage

*sigh*... It's Holland Empty
PostSubject: *sigh*... It's Holland   *sigh*... It's Holland I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:05 pm

*sigh*... It's Holland Netherlands2
Human Name: Govert Vermeulen

Country Name: Holland

Personality: Holland is the devoted and (loving?) older brother of Luxemburg and Beligum. He is a strong strategist and world-dominating man who loves younger women (lolicon). He doesn't mind using shady types of drugs.
He is solemn, a neat freak, more of a party-pooper than a party goer and a scheming older brother who doesn't mind shooting whatever man he doesn't approve of. (I'm looking at you, Belgium.)
When on a date, he goes Dutch (well duh). His kitchen and garden maintenance is flawless, otherwise those tulips he sends Canada each year would die. He loves bunnies (Miffy and Friends). All the stuff he cooks with comes straight from Germany.

Roleplay sample:
A long sigh broke the dreary silence. A dark omen, in the form of a puff of smoke escaped the lips of a rather melancholy man. He closed his eyes boredly. What was the point of this? "Darn, this one's no use either" he whispered rather calmly. It didn't really matter to Govert whether it was legal or not. If he couldn't get a more peppy attitude like his sister Emma had instructed him to do, then he'd have to keep going through the ranks until he found the right one.
It wasn't like he'd agreed to this, he just found it easier to go along with whatever she said so that he wouldn't have to induce her whining and moaning about him never doing anything for her. He huffed and brought himself to his feet. He tossed the cig behind him, not bothering to see where it landed.
"Guess I'll have to go back to the freezer and see what else I can take" he said, the beginning of a smile on his lips. "Oh wait, nevermind" he said, his heart starting to skip in a rather upbeat rhythm. He began walking to Emma's house with a pep in his step. There were funny colors everywhere. He laughed at the color "purple". Everyone was speaking too slowly for him.
However, by the time he'd gotten to his little sister's house, the high had worn off. He muttered unintelligible Dutch under his breath. What the hell was he supposed to do now? Luxemburg was also going to be there. And without his high, his little brother would annoy the hell out of him, and he'd be powerless to the urge to punch his face in.
"Hey there, bro!" Speak of the devil. The little turd hopped up and ruffled his hair. Govert tried his best to put on a more "I'm not pretending to be happy to see you" look.
"Hey" he said, feeling his eyebrow twitch. He absolutely hated it when his hair was messed up. Almost as much as he hated it when his brother would trudge about his tulip garden, not bothering to watch where he was stomping.

Anything else: Hm, I'm not sure. *Raises eyebrow* Ya want anything more?
Back to top Go down

*sigh*... It's Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: *sigh*... It's Holland   *sigh*... It's Holland I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:36 am

Hey there! After careful review and debate from our mods and admin, we're going to have to say no to your application. While your RP sample is okay, there are key elements missing from your application that were mentioned specifically in the rules, and our main issue is that so much was copied and pasted nearly word for word for his personality.
Back to top Go down

*sigh*... It's Holland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: Archives :: Forum Archives :: Old Character Profiles/Applications-
Jump to: