The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cześć~ Like, Poland here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cześć~ Like, Poland here! Empty
PostSubject: Cześć~ Like, Poland here!   Cześć~ Like, Poland here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 am

Cześć~ Like, Poland here! Top1

Name of character: Feliks Lukasiewicz (Poland)

Universes you are interested in joining: Asylum definitely looks interesting, pretty much all of the supernatural-ish ones.... and, of course, the Carnivale~

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: Um, um.... Hi? Very Happy

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not: Hmm, mostly private im-based roleplay, but I was on www.mangabullet.com for awhile as part of a Death Note roleplay (namely Seme Near, Female Matt and Seme Beyond Birthday) and before that I did random chatroom stuff on gaia. ^^'

Things you will not rp: Ehh, pretty much anything goes.... But ask me first if you're not sure.

About yourself: Uhhh, I like potatoes? Um, currently I'm 19 years old, taking a year off between my freshman and sophomore years of college, and working my butt off at Cracker Barrel to save up for it. Uhh, I draw, I read, I roleplay, I cosplay... That's pretty much it. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Cześć~ Like, Poland here!   Cześć~ Like, Poland here! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:21 am

Just so you know...that picture of Feliks...is SEXY! *stares*
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Cześć~ Like, Poland here!   Cześć~ Like, Poland here! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Kiku Honda wrote:
Just so you know...that picture of Feliks...is SEXY! *stares*

Like, I know I am~ *winks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cześć~ Like, Poland here!   Cześć~ Like, Poland here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cześć~ Like, Poland here!
Page 1 of 1