The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8| Empty
PostSubject: See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8|   See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8| I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:34 am

Character Name: Ivan Braginski

Appearance:
See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8| Oh_iva11

What are you doing at this place? Customer or club employee and if so, what type of job do you have in the club?: Dancer and the bouncer~

Sexuality: Bi, but leans a lot towards men

Personality: He'll mess with your head, humiliate you, fuck with you (in both senses of the word), and be a complete asshole, but once he starts to really care about you, he won't let ANYBODY hurt you... Except for him of course. =3=;;

Background: One day when Ivan was still heavily involved with the Russian mafia, he stumbled upon the club, Le Canaval, simply by chance while meeting with a client there on the second floor for some kind of undisclosed business. After the other man left, Ivan decided to linger for a while longer until one of the men at the club caught his attention. French, kind of an arrogant air about him, and not bad looking either. To his mild surprise, the man approached him first and when one thing led to another, Ivan ended up fucking Francis, the slighty inebriated co-owner of the whole club. The next day, Ivan had written his contact info on the other's inner thigh (he didn't have paper and couldn't find Francis's phone at the time) and left. Some time later after Ivan's mafia activities had slowed and after he had become somewhat of a regular at the club, Francis managed to convince Ivan to work for him and Arthur. Of course, Ivan could have had any other job since he wasn't desperate for money (he has several private bank accounts and could live out three or four long retirements if he wanted to), but he enjoys what he does at Le Carnaval and will probably continue working there for as long as he is able.

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8|   See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8| I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:32 am

Sexy picture is sexy <3
Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

PostSubject: Re: See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8|   See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8| I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:26 pm

indeed it is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8|   See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8| I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:40 pm

I love you forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8|   See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8| I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Glad you all love it~<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8|   See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8| I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:16 pm

-loves on will be your puppy forever <3 -
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8|   See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8| I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:07 pm

*stares at the picture* O.O Oh...my...*blushes*
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8|   See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8| I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:32 am

*sees and TOUCHES* Very Happy

Do want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8|   See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

See, see, no touch... Seriously. >8|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: Archives :: Forum Archives :: Old Character Profiles/Applications-
Jump to: