The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lili the psychic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Lili the psychic Empty
PostSubject: Lili the psychic   Lili the psychic I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Character Name: Lili Zwingli

X-Men / Brotherhood Code Name: Mindia (I had no ideas, so I got it from a superhero name generator. It was the best name I could find)

Appearance: Blond hair in... that haircut on her photo... and green eyes. Rather small... assets, and she tends to be get depressed when they, indirectly or not, is mentioned. She likes to wear a pink t-shirt with a purple heart on it and grey pants. I wish I could put in a picture, but I suck at painting.

Mutant Abilities: Telekinesis, teleporting and telepathy. She can fly by levitating herself, and as all mind-readers she gets a headache when exposed to too many thoughts at the same time. She also has prophethic dreams, but she doesn't know it yet herself because they only happen when something big is going to happen such as an enemy attack.

X-Men or Brotherhood: X-Men

Sexuality: Straight, but she doesn't think of that much.

Personality: Sweet and gentle, she's a pacifist and very relucant to fight, even if she's attacked. She's also a bit of a loner, as she can't control her mind reading and thus feels like she invading the privacy of people. However, if you manage to befriend her, she is very nice and helpful, always knowing if you have a problem due to her ability to read minds. It is extremely hard for her to get upset or angry, but if that happens she can be dangerous to be around as things as big as dinner tables have a tendency to start floating randomly.

Background: She was born to a middle-class family in Bern, Switzerland, and grew up adoring her older brother Vash, as her mother died in childbirth as she was born and her father was greedy and emotionally distant. He also disliked her since he blamed her for his wife's death. She first developed her powers when she accidently read her brother's mind. They first tried to keep it a secret together, but it soon came out to her father when she started levitating during a dinner, who wanted to exploit her for money. Vash wasn't exactly fond of the thought of his little sister being paraded around like a circus animal, and thus had frequent fights with their father. After an especially violent fight, Lili got upset and ran away, only to find that her brother had followed her. After a couple of weeks of living on the run, they found out about the academy and Lili enrolled.

Last edited by Lili Zwingli on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing some details for the reboot.)
Back to top Go down

Lili the psychic
Page 1 of 1