The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The run away prince Eydis

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The run away prince Eydis  Empty
PostSubject: The run away prince Eydis    The run away prince Eydis  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Character Name: Prince Eydis
of the Northern ice kingdom

Appearance: The run away prince Eydis  Iceland3

Class : Runaway prince in hiding

Sexuality: bi

Personality: He acts shy and nervous but he’s
actual rather selfish and cruel. He believes the poor are poor for they are
lazy and deserve to be poor. And thinks nobility should be given everything
they want. He became bitter after the rejection for marriage. No longer
believing in love. He truly is A Demon wearing an angel’s skin.

Background:
In the northern Ice kingdom The Kings queen gave birth to a son but died
in the child birth. The king sadden by the lost of his beloved raised his son giving
him everything he wanted and keeping him shut in from the world. But when the
young prince turned the age of 11 the king died of illness. So the young prince
took the throne where he would become king when he turned 18. His cousin who
shares a lot of their image became his close advisor and guard. His cousin
proceeded to teach Eydis about the world that his father had hidden him from. The
northern Kingdom was very poor and the prince ordered great taxes to pay for
his luxury lifestyle his selfishly wanted. He got whatever he wanted not caring
if it upset his subjects. Gaining the title of a 'beautiful prince with an ugly
heart.' His people were unhappy but never said anything.

While visiting foreign land the
prince requested the hand in marriage of the princess after time spent courting.
But she was in love with a different man and declined the offer. Heartbroken
the prince shut himself away and after a day silently murmured to the head of
the army. “See that land is put into turmoil.” A great slaughter happened that
night as the Northern kingdom sent terror through the foreign land. The
princess was killed and uproar set upon the land.

The land grieved and went to
its allies for help to bring down the demonic prince. A great war started which
lasted many days. The beautiful northern land slowly got torn from the war. The
people of this land assisted the invaders and formed a revolt against the young
prince. Soon they came to the castle and all the servants but one fled. In the
final hour the loyal servant who looks were almost twin like to the prince
offered to take the princes place. Trading clothes the prince fled in servant
clothing and escaped unharmed. The servant performed his final duty by being executed
in the prince’s place.

The prince fled to the quiet
Island kingdom where he lived among the peasants. Hoping to never be detected.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: The run away prince Eydis    The run away prince Eydis  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Hey... This story is based on those "Daughter of Evil" things or whatever they were called, right? I recognize the story in the second to last paragraph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The run away prince Eydis    The run away prince Eydis  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Yes haha xD -loves vocaloid- Though i need to add things like how vash is now his knight and stuff
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: The run away prince Eydis    The run away prince Eydis  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:07 pm

I knew it. I first saw it from a link on the Hetalia Wiki. And MAN, did I cry. Just thinking about it or imagining that "you are the hero, (watched America's and Canada's version too) I am the servant. We are twins who destiny played a cruel jest on" makes me a bit teary-eyed. I feel small tears in my as only as I'm writing this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The run away prince Eydis    The run away prince Eydis  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Oh lili later on when eydis is older and returned to his throne will lili do the honers of being his wife??
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: The run away prince Eydis    The run away prince Eydis  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Well, that was... sudden. But sorry, I have no plans on joining this roleplay. But on the other hand, that's what I said on the X-men roleplay too, and look what happened there. So maybe sometime in the future. I can't promise anything though. Speaking of the X-men roleplay, could you be a dear and tell Vash that I'd like to discuss it a bit with him? He only seems to have eyes for your "A Shepherd's Education"-thread. I tried posting a PM like a week ago, but I got no answer. Oh, and if you want to, you're welcome to join in on the first real thread on the X-men universe, created by me. Did you read my profile?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The run away prince Eydis    The run away prince Eydis  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:33 pm

i'll look now sorry me and vash have been so into the story of this rp XD everyone has been a bit

and shame we kinder taught it be a sweet idea that Eydis would after getting to his throne invite vash'[s family to live in the castle and possible he would marry lili but hmm
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: The run away prince Eydis    The run away prince Eydis  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:45 pm

I'm really sorry? Plus, I can't really see the motivation for Iceland/Liechtenstein since they haven't really met in canon or anything. I'm kind of picky with my pairings. And with that I mean the only pairing I actually LIKE is Hungary/Austria. I'm just not very into romance. But maybe I could give it a try at some time... But I warn you, I'm not used to writing romance. And as mentioned earlier, there IS a small chance I will join. I AM a fantasy nerd after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The run away prince Eydis    The run away prince Eydis  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:57 pm

don't worry about it
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: The run away prince Eydis    The run away prince Eydis  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Oh, BTW, could you give me some quick good-to-knows about X-men via PM? I never readed a X-men comic before, (only enrolled because Vash's profile pretty much forced me to, but now that I think about it, it could be fun) but I know the basics: Mutants are people with superpowers. Most ordinary people don't like them. Doctor X wants peace, Magneto wants to take over the world ("Of course!") or something. If you didn't get the "Of course!" thing it's a running gag for a guy I'm a fan of called the Nostalgia Critic to play a clip with M. Bison from Street Fighter or Mortal Combat or something, I don't remember, saying that each time a villain wants to take over the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The run away prince Eydis    The run away prince Eydis  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The run away prince Eydis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: Archives :: Forum Archives :: Old Character Profiles/Applications-
Jump to: