The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bore da....Goodmorning, I am Wales..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bore da....Goodmorning, I am Wales.. Empty
PostSubject: Bore da....Goodmorning, I am Wales..   Bore da....Goodmorning, I am Wales.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:28 am

Your Name: Most of you here know me already as Gil. But you can call me Carmel if you like.

Your Age: 22

Universes you are interested in joining: I already have a few ideas for the Harry Potter verse.... Medieval... steampunk perhaps. I am thinking werewolf for Vampire verse. If you have an idea to use Rhys in something just let me know~!

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest:
I let Kiku know when I do XD

Past RPs, just so we know if we know you or not:
Well I am Gil here~
I am Prussia from Pink Mochi
You can find my Wales account on FB here https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003541927861

Things you will not RP (yaoi, yuri, gore, nyotalia, etc) : I am pretty flexible how I RP, I RP both Het and Yaoi pairings. If for some reason I am genderbent anywhere I don't do Yuri. I don't like abusive relationships/gore. I will not incorporate Smut with Gore.. Although I will do bloody fight scenes.

About yourself: Australian Eastern time Rper here. I am your resident Gilmod here so most of you know about me. <3
Back to top Go down

Bore da....Goodmorning, I am Wales..
Page 1 of 1