The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
香 港

香 港

喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~  Empty
PostSubject: 喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~    喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:16 pm

<-- You want a picture?

Your Name (this can be a nickname) : Lunar . Hong Kong/ Leon/ Li
Whatever you feel comfortable with.

Your Age: 16 that's for Leon only... 17

Universes you are interested in joining:
Hmmmmm
I would love to join
  • The Asylum
  • The Seven Seas (GO PIRATE HONG KONG!)
  • Eternal Darkness
  • Mafia~

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest:
The forum look quite awesome. Hmmmmmmm suggestion? Maybe a quick RP place?
But there's a RP chat box already.... Hmmmmmm , so no suggestion~Things look pretty good to be suggested anymore

Past RPs, just so we know if we know you or not:
I used to RP in private with fds. Then I started my first forum RP as Prussia+ Hong Kong in Circustalia... and started Pink mochi (That's Kiku 'met' me) ...I actually RPed in several forums before... but I somehow forgot them as they were NOT ACTIVE at all....

Things you will not RP (yaoi, yuri, gore, nyotalia, etc) :
Yuri. Nyotalia/ Genderblend
I love the character in their own ways. It's okay for 2P! , but not for genderblend...
Yeah. I am a yaoi fangirl anyway. So why not yaoi? Eh..for violence, banging somebody to the wall and causing blood oozing out... it's fine for me.
I play with zombies, so bloody violence RP is fine for me *Evil laughter*
Just don't make things really really horrifying such as cannibalism or ended up too bloody like HAPPY TREE FRIENDS.
I don't want to RP things like that... It just remind me the odd case in Hong Kong history that someone just go and make dim sum with human flesh.... Quite disturbing...

About yourself:
So let's introduce me in a 'primary-student' WAY!

Hi, I am 17. I am from Hong Kong.I speak four language + including Mandarin/Putonhua, Cantonese, English, Japanese. Know a little bit of German/Russian/Italian.... Yeah the basics one. English is not my mother tongue so don't kill me with my poor grammer. DX

LOL. I just find myself quite 'young' to the forum here~ I am still in high school. So when it's September I guess won't be as active as now... because all those schoolworks and stuffs. (Actually there's no summer for me..because till now, I still need to go to school for supplementary classes. KILLJOY!)

Yeah.Feel free to send me any RP plot ideas.. If you want to RP with me... Razz
I am certainly a lazy to think of any ideas easy-going person... Also I could chat...
(I am talking like chat is a special ability of mine XD) Just drop by the PM box and I would reply soon~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~    喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Hello~
Glad to see you're excited for the pirates AU, especially because I know there is a need for another Asian pirate there ^^ I'm sure Japan will be trying to drag you onto the same ship as her.

Welcome to our piece of insanity here, hope to be roleplaying with you soon.
Back to top Go down
香 港

香 港

PostSubject: Re: 喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~    喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Aye.
Nice to meet ya and looking forward to rp with ya too ^^
Shall submit profile soon.... killed by piles of school works
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~    喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Don't worry about that too much. There's no need to rush into all that. Just make sure that you complete all your school work first~ We've all been there so we don't mind waiting. But you can still plot with us even if you can't jump straight into the roleplays now.
Back to top Go down
香 港

香 港

PostSubject: Re: 喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~    喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Coolio. Schoolwork is killing me with it's massive weight and the flu is getting me killed soon....
Still looking at the whole RP main frame.. get to know more about the setting~ And soon... Leon will be robbing all the money in your pockets *smirks*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~    喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Gilbert will have fun throwing more bibles at heathens in pirate verse it seems...

Welcome aboard the awesome train! Glad to have you aboard! Looking forward to playing with you! (I am the Prussia over at Pink Mochi too by the way XD )
Back to top Go down
香 港

香 港

PostSubject: Re: 喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~    喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Throwing bibles???

Anyway thx for the warm welcome ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~    喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Gil is a priest in pirate verse |D

And you are welcome!
Back to top Go down
香 港

香 港

PostSubject: Re: 喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~    喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:58 pm

I read the whole thing ... and found out Gilbert is a priest on ship... Cool.
But you ain't going to covert my little Leon with the bibles of yours.

Now I am plotting those lines in my head... May PM you later~
Really forward to RP with ya, priest Gilbert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~    喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:05 pm

I like the sound of that~! Priest Gilbert is rather fun to play after all! =D

Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: 喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~    喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:18 pm

BABY BROTHER!!!! *huggles tight and gross sobbing* I'm so happy you're here and I promise not to let mean Bushy Brows take you away again, aru!

*composes self*

Welcome to the forums though and I'm glad you are considering pirates. It'll be nice to have a new crew member aboard. ^^ We can get hit with Bibles together.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: 喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~    喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Yao won't have to deal with me alone now! *shot* Welcome aboard! Your presence on the Asian ship for pirates is most welcome (Captain Yao is sure to approve, what what that greeting). Kiku's a bit of a rogue there, so good luck with our insanity boat XD

No worries about schoolwork. Many of us can relate to the dead feeling. We're excited to have you, and I definitely look forward to RPing with you~!
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~    喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

喂? 有人嗎~ Hello?Anyone here?~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: General Information :: Characters :: Introductions-
Jump to: