The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
香 港

香 港

Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)  Empty
PostSubject: Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)    Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)  APH_Hongkong_by_zamarok

Human name: Li Siu Chun (Leon)
Chinese Version: 李兆俊
[[OOC:I made the name for him but I fail so I ended up searching one for him because poor little HK didn't even get his proper CHINESE name.... HOW DARE PPL MADE HK TO HAVE A JAPANESE NAME! He's not even Japanese!! (Kiku.. don't kill me for this) It's just simply ...weird... ]]

Country's CITY's name: Hong Kong/ HK/ HKSAR/ Hong Kong Special Administrative Region

Personality section:
.......Actually little is known about this character... AND many would ask , Hong Kong ? Who? Is that a part of Japan?

SO LET'S INTRODUCE MY VERSION OF HONG KONG!
/Shot
Hong Kong -
BACKGROUND INFORMATION: LET'S GO FOR SOME QUICK HISTORY LESSON in story mode!
Product of England X China.... True story. *raise glass
So Hong Kong, a poor little boy who was raised up by his teacher/brother , China.
He remained in his child form for centuries(?) as China didn't feed him much. (HK was actually a little tiny fisherman village until the English come and take him away as a colony...So Leon remained young.)

Until one day, the foreigners came to China and they fight. China lost the fight and he was needed to give away Hong Kong as the rules of the bet. Eventually, Hong Kong was taken away by a wicked bossy eyebrow who called himself England. England taught Hong Kong a lot of things even though his words are harsh. The eyebrow treated the poor little kid as his son, helping him through difficults and sickness. Leon didn't accept the kind heart of the gentleman at first, but he sure did clinging on him later.

Days gone by, Hong Kong grew from a kid to a teen....

Then here comes the Japanese warrior, who kidnapped Leon when the British gentleman went out for his
'tea'. So... the time of darkness came to the young adult. Kiku made Hong Kong a slave and almost starved him to death.

So the eyebrow gentleman come back just in time to save Leon from the hands of Kiku. He helped him to recover. Soon Leon is back and being better than ever. He started to help the gentleman by helping him to run business. Leon sure got a talent for that, his business started from zero to millions.

As England got nothing more to teach Leon and the bet with China is almost come to a deadline. Leon was gifted back to China. China was amazed for his little boy who was now taller than him, they hugged one another and went back home.

The End.

So that's the basic of Hong Kong's background.
As you could see there are THREE main characters (other than HK)

1. China
Hong Kong thought China was his teacher / Big brother... They always argue with one another as their viewpoints as quite different. (Hong Kong was once bought up by England... so his viewpoints are truly a mixture of Western + Asian ! GO FUSION POWER! ) But deep in his heart, he knew China wanted to be a good brother but failed as he was being a control freak more than a caring brother.

2. England
One sentence: HE MADE MY EYEBROWS THICK LIKE HIS!
Apparently, Hong Kong inherited England's thick eyebrow... And he was accusing England for that.
Quite hostile, as his Chinese big control freak brother don't want him to go any closer to England...
He don't like the bossy England but he sure like him as England was more like a father than China to him. Sometimes he wished he could be back to the time where England taught him and raised him up, he missed those days.

3.Japan
Neutral. Even though he HATE him for the harsh days when Kiku kidnapped him and made him a slave.
But he's neutral now as he find Kiku a great business partner... He got quite inflected by the Japanese culture, especially the one in 'OTAKU'.

Overall:
Hong Kong is a quiet kid who always sit alone by the sides. He is quite blunt by words and loves to cling childishly to the ones he familiar (Yeah... especially towards the Asian's family +England.) He's expressionless made people don't know what's he thinking in his own heart. Once the clock strikes midnight, he's a midnight party animal.You could find him in the bar/pub and he almost never sleeps. He got a great fashion sense and cared quite a lot about his clothing. To other he don't know much, he will just act cool and mature.Even he love money though, but he's too lazy to earn his own. Sometimes he could be a great merchant (if he wanted to ), but he's too lazy to be one. He would rather stay with his headphones on and being an 'otaku' with his computer at home.

Roleplay sample:
Leon yawned as he walked downstairs, he pulled a stop when he saw SOMEONE cooking in his kitchen.
'早...晨*, Teacher, what are you doing here, in my house?'
Leon now fully awoke from the sudden unexpected guest, still holding his pet panda in his hands, greeted to his teacher in a particular awkward tone. The guest who is Wong Yao, just turned around and grinned to his student.

'Aiya, Hong Kong!You should wake up as the sun has risen up for ages already, aru!'
The Chinese responded in a cheerful smile.

But how can you just walked into my house with my keys while I am sleeping...Whatever, you always do this even I complained many times to you. Ow...My head...hurts
'I have been working for the whole night, I just got to bed around ... two hours ago.' Leon stated while he continued his way to the kitchen. Then he opened one of the drawers to take out some panadol pills, desperately hoping the pills would help him to cure his headache.

'Hong Kong! How many time did I tell you don't take those Western medicine, aru! That opium ...'
Snatching the pile of pills from Leon's hand, Wong Yao just threw it away into the rubbish bin.
'But the medicine of yours are bitter and need a long time to be effective.' The little one protested.
'I don't care, aru!' The Chinese puffed and continued his cooking.
Leon signed.
I could never bargain back with my stubborn teacher. Even he's really annoying and randomly popping out in my house, he's just caring me. And a bit over. Could he just care for what he wears just like the way he cares for me?

'Breakfast is ready, aru!'
'嗯*'
Hong Kong just pulled the chair and sat next to the table while China kept on walking in and out of the kitchen, serving dishes of dim sum onto the dinning table. When the table is half filled and Leon couldn't restrain oneself anymore, he stood up and gripped his teacher's sleeves.
'Teacher, did you overcook the breakfast AGAIN?'
'No, aru. I cooked our breakfast just enough for all of us to eat.'
'But...teacher, Yong Soo and Kiku is not here anymore. And Mei don't want to eat with us....'
'.........'

The scene fell into an awkward silence.

Trying to break the silence, Leon spoke up.
'Eh...Teacher? I could finished all of that, so don't worry about that.' He lied.
He won't be being in one of his recalling moment again, right? Oh man... Here we go again. I shouldn't mention anything about that.
Wong Yao remained in silence with a dark gloomy aura surrounding him.
'Teacher?'
'在?'
Wong Yao stared blankly at Leon's direction,his black eyes are full of emptiness and not focusing at Leon.

Maybe Eyebrow's way of comforting could help him.
Leon walked up to the idling character and hugged him.
China's face instantly turned to scarlet and pushed Leon away.
'You ... You... What are you doing, aru ?' The Chinese shouted.
'I thought a hug could makes you feel happier. You just stared blankly at me just now.And I don't like that.'
'But...but...Didn't I teach you we shouldn't have physical contacts like that, aru!!'
'But you are my brother, it's just a family hug.'
'Never do that again, aru.'

China ended up with puffing his pink cheeks and managed to get all the dim sum out of the kitchen to the tables.
It was just a hug. Couldn't teacher be a bit... open-minded?

The two continued their breakfast in silent. Then suddenly China suddenly broke the silence by putting down his chopsticks onto his bowl and he asked.
'You have grown much, Hong Kong.'
'嗯.'
'How many years aru, it had been for you to stay with me?'
Leon continued to chew his siumai and swallowed it up in a gulp.
'15 years.'
'15 years...aru... It's just like a blink of an eye. You used to be that small, aru.'
Wong Yao giggled and put his hand next to the table, indicating Leon's height.
'嗯.'
'And we used to have big gatherings with Mei, Kiku, Young Soo and many....'
Leon put his chopstick down, he snapped.
'But that's totally long time ago. Whatever, You still got me.I don't want to argue with you by this matter, just get on with it.'
'........'

In all of the sudden, Leon felt something warm surrounded him by the waist.
It took him a second to realize that Wong Yao hugged him.
Wow. That was unexpected. I never knew that I was taller than teacher.... he used to be a tree for me.
Leon signed once again and petted his teacher's head.
'I am still here.'

*早晨= Good Morning.
*嗯=Hm. (Sounds like, usually means yes)

[[OOC: Dude. I am just too lazy... So do Hong Kong. XD *Lazyhighfives*
So I recycled the audition in another forum I made few days ago... Don't feel like to write one~ ]]

Anything Else?:
Oh yes.
He got a pet panda with him.
My favorite color? Prussian Blue/Black

MSN Account: gilberttheawesome@gmail.com
MSN... such a ancient word for me... I haven't go online for that for a long long long time...
SO i guess I will use this email and register a new one Smile

*bows* 多多子教.

Last edited by 香 港 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)    Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:15 pm

I won't kill you for using a proper HK name, especially since your FROM HK <3

(Just a note for you: We have an Australia here who also goes by Leon, so I'll probably end up calling you Li so there's no conflict, unless you absolutely prefer Leon since that's his 'canon' English name XD)

Actually I recognize you because I'm from the same other forum you recycled your RP sample from, believe it or not. Though I'm not Kiku on that forum XD

ANYWAY...things are looking good! You're just missing one thing! I think if you re-read the rules you'll find it. Once you do, just edit your application and post below. If you need help, feel free to ask myself or one of the mods. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
香 港

香 港

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)    Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:25 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA ~ Yeah Horray for HONG KONG *wave flags
Yeah. I am from HK. I caught pretty annoyed by what surname I should use... and my friend suggest this one as this
1. Surname same with the richest guy in HK.
2. It's pretty common. But... My actual one is EVEN MORE common Razz

Oh. Leon / Li whatever ~ Just call me

I do think you may be Austria ... Just my six sense... I don't know why...
EPIC Fail.. First time recycle and get recognized at once.

Okay... *Off to the rules...
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)    Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Nope, I'm actually not Austria on that forum (though the Austria is very sweet), and I'm not Singapore either (she's also very sweet ^_^)

I'm actually the Feliciano and Netherlands RPer over there, so Feli-admin recognized you <3

I did remember you said you were actually from HK, so I definitely respect the name change (as well as completely understand it). I love the name you've chosen too. Out of curiosity ignorance x.x, does it have a special meaning?

(Sadly, American-English is my first language. But I noticed you translated things and I am thankful for that!)
Back to top Go down
香 港

香 港

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)    Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:30 pm

OH. Nice to meet ya~ Willing to RP with you in both forums.

Eh...I didn't think much for the meaning as every one of the Chinese characters did have their own meanings, i just choose the one which I favor most and make them into a name. I didn't intend to make the meaning for the whole name though .... For the meaning,

李(Li) <-- just surname
兆(Siu) <-- Means A trillion ... I want to have a meaning of 'Many' ... $$
俊(Chun) <-- Means Special talented/gifted/ handsome ... etc. Like the people who is in top part of the pyramid.

so when you add it all out ...
You will get , A person who is talented in many ways? LOL
I don't know.

I will write my translation in the end of the post/ besides the word... as I don't trust Google translate. Google translate couldn't process the awesomeness of Cantonese.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)    Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Ha, same. It's honestly wonderful to have another Asian nation here (it's just been China and myself for the longest time XD)

I think name meaning is big in European countries (or it used to be, still might be XD). I don't put much stock into it, since my name is two names squashed together and gets mistaken for every language other than the actual ones they originated from. And my actual name (my birthname) they can never tell me the meaning because they don't know how it was written. x.x

Haha, I occasionally use Google Translate...but the Asian languages as a whole usually come out very strangely. I'm very glad then that you're translating at the bottom of your posts ^_^
Back to top Go down
香 港

香 港

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)    Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:26 am

Yeah. Not much Asian here~ Mostly the RP forums ... are like
Type 1: Lots of Western No Asian
Type 2: Lots of Asian no Western
There's not much type 3 for 50/50 in both....

Actually naming is a REALLY REALLY REALLY BIG matter in Asian countries...
Yeah ... Some even get paid for thousands to name a right name...
It's just me not naming Hong Kong properly~ LOL
My actual name in Chinese... Means I would be a forest with plenty of rain flowing through me , it's a metaphor means that I would be granted in talents and potentials and being a successful one.

Google translate doesn't work well in Asian language. That's a true story , bro. *Raise glass

P.S.... is there anything wrong with my application? I think I re-submit the photo already...
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)    Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:39 pm

Thankfully I know some forums that are fairly balanced, but yeah, that's been my general experience as well ^^

Aw, well, I learned something new today for sure~ And there's nothing wrong with the name you chose...I like it!

And I very much your name....it's gorgeous and its meaning is as well!

It's still amusing to type things in and see how badly it fails. I only do it for Japanese, but the utter failure to translate properly makes me laugh.

P.S. You're application is fine. There's something you need to add to your 'Anything Else' section, and you can find what it is near the bottom of the Forum Rules. It's a very small thing, but we do it to make sure people have read the rules. You can take a look at other Accepted Applications too for a hint~

If you're still having trouble, feel free to drop me a PM <3
Back to top Go down
香 港

香 港

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)    Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:58 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I ended up reading the rules from the top to the bottom and the bottom to the end...At least five time.... Finally I got it. It's because I am not going to RP in second characters... So my mind just unconsciously 'skipped' that part.

Thanks for loving my name ... I love it also~ (I guess you want to type 'love' huh?)

The failure of Google translate is a joke for everyone... There's some random guy on Youtube just translate the English lyrics into Chinese by Google translate and sing it. It was hilarious.

Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)    Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:23 pm

You got it! (It's just a little insert to make sure everyone's reading everything <3)

(Yes, I meant to type 'love' x.x Silly typos!)

Welcome to the boards! You're accepted...and you can now start working on your profiles for the AUs. Also, post up an introduction in the Introduction board...just a little about yourself ^_^

I look forward to RPing with you/dragging you into this madness~
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)    Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:16 am

*nods to* Terribly sorry for my lateness, Leon. *refuses to call him by the Chinese name because he is stubborn Brit* Welcome and all that, please enjoy your stay.

((ooc is really really excited to rp with you~ And forgive me in advance if I muck anything up, I don't know that much about england/hk relations (thank you for the history lesson btw!) so I'll p much be learning as I go. I look forward to rping and chatting with you~ ^^))
Back to top Go down
香 港

香 港

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)    Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:33 am

Eh... It's okay , Mr.Kirkland.
*Giving a You forced me to get the damn English name AT FIRST so IF YOU ARE NOT CALLING IT I WILL KILL YOU and I will leave you alone which I don't care glance *
I will, thanks.

[[OOC: It's okay. They were like harmonic version of Alfred and Arthur... They didn't go through the revolution part , and their relation were rather ... good. Forward of RPing and chatting with you too~ ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)    Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hong Kong/ Li Siu Chun (Leon)
Page 1 of 1