The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ludwig / Germany

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ludwig / Germany Empty
PostSubject: Ludwig / Germany   Ludwig / Germany I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Ludwig / Germany Tumblr_m7h8l0o6F61qfmtglo1_500

Human name: Ludwig (I would like to prefer going without a surname, but if really necessary I can go with 'Beilschmidt'.)

Country's name: Bundesrepublik Deutschland -- Germany

Personality section: Ludwig is the youngest brother of the off-springs of the great Germanic empire, Germania. Though being the youngest he still keeps the nation running mostly by himself. He is very stern, from the outside emotionless and strong-willed, a leader more then a follower but inside he can be uncertain and shy, which leads him to relay on manuals and other peoples suggestions a lot.
Owner of three dogs, Berlitz - Aster - Blacky, which he keeps sternly well trained, and a cat - Germouser (naming him 'Kaiser' because I can). He is very fond of his pets, but gets along with the dogs better as with the cat.
The closest to him are his oldest brother Gilbert (Prussia), his best friend Feliciano (Italy) and his trusted ally Kiku (Japan).
Ludwig constantly tries to control the behavior of the people and the situations around him with military efficiency and he can become quite outgoing and harsh when it doesn't work out the way he has planned it.
His hobbies are baking, taking his dogs out into the forest for long walks and watching DVD's with erotic content, which he keeps well hidden from other peoples eyes.
Ludwig takes pride in the nature of Germany, especially it's forests, and likes the food of his nation a lot, mainly the alcoholic things like beer, but also Wurst.

Roleplay sample: (Since this is a AU based forum, I'll take a sample out of a VampireAU RP I once wrote.)
The next howl Ludwig heard was so close that it almost hurt his ears. He loved the silence of the night, loud noise annoyed him. But this call just thrilled his nerves. Rushing his steps he arrived at the clearing, hiding behind one of the trees. And there was what Ludwig had been looking for, his meal for tonight.

A werewolf...

Ludwig had seen werewolfs before, but this one was certainly different. Two-thousand years ago a tribe of filthy werewolfs had tried to invade his castle and it was a three days long, rough fight to get rid of them. They had been dirty and violent, their eyes narrowed and their expressions hatred towards Ludwig's kind. This one had open eyes, his howl was full of bliss and life. The youth and cheerfulness excited Ludwig. He wanted, needed to make this werewolf his own.

He knew how he had to handle it. Ludwig had done it countless times. Seducing, taking and savoring. The blood was the best when it was taken at the moment of highest bliss. During the highest peak of the act. When it was filled with sweet endorphins and rushing hot through pulsing veins. Not that Ludwig didn't like that part... And the maids and lady's he usually had were easy to get, just a wink of Ludwig's eye, a kiss on the hand and an seductive smile and they fell for him. Giving their body and blood eagerly.
Males were harder to get, even if Ludwig preferred them over females. Man mostly struggled and fought back, sometimes Ludwig had to force them to satisfy his hunger. And he never had a werewolf or any kind of other magical creature before. So he had to take it easy and see how to get this one.

And Ludwig wanted him badly, licking his lips as his mouth watered by the thought of delicious young blood. He took a few silent steps into the clearing, the grass under his blank shoes muffling his steps.

"Oh, good evening young wolf..."

Anything Else: As you might have noticed by now, English is not my first language. Even if I have a spelling check for forum replies, the grammar and use of words might still be off here and there. My accidental typos during chat sessions are legendary... |D Favorite colour is green, maybe with a hint of yellow around the corners.~

MSN Account: SunnyValentine@hotmail(dot)de

Last edited by Ludwig on Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ludwig / Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludwig / Germany   Ludwig / Germany I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:44 pm

WHY WON'T YOU TAAAKE MY LAST NAME WITH PRIDE BRUDER!?

Heh -pats- I love your typos, they make me giggle. And as expected when you come from a non English as first language country XD......If I tried to type in German I would fail.. :I

-waits for Kiku to come and look at your app!-
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Ludwig / Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludwig / Germany   Ludwig / Germany I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Hey, we don't mind! We're not all native English speakers here (some of us speak American *shot*) so no worries if you make mistakes. I make them, and yet I have no such reason x.x

You're almost there! There's just one thing you're missing. Check and read over the forum ruless one more time, and just edit your app/post a reply once you're done. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

Ludwig / Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludwig / Germany   Ludwig / Germany I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Okay, done. Sorry about that. |D *saw it in the rules yesterday, but forgot about it when typing up the app today* -derp-
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Ludwig / Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludwig / Germany   Ludwig / Germany I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Hey, thanks for the edit! Everything is impeccable, so naturally you're accepted! Welcome to the forum *bows*

You can now post an intro for yourself, and then start working on profiles for the AUs. Our resident chat mod (your brother) will add you to the MSN group chat so you can join there too. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome! Finally, the Axis is complete once more! (You have NO IDEA how long it's just been me defending the corner by my lonesome against the Allies XD)
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Ludwig / Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludwig / Germany   Ludwig / Germany I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ludwig / Germany
Page 1 of 1