The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pasta for everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pasta for everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Pasta for everyone!   Pasta for everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Your Name (this can be a nickname) : Danny, but personally I'd rather go by character names.

Your Age: As old as you want me to be...

Universes you are interested in joining: All of them seem fantastic

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest:

Past RPs, just so we know if we know you or not: I have a very strong feeling that you don't know me

Things you will not RP (yaoi, yuri, gore, nyotalia, etc) : I'm fine with just about anything

About yourself:

Ive been told that I would make people squirm in glee by mentioning that I'm a guy.

I got here because of your Romano… Blame him.

Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Pasta for everyone!   Pasta for everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:35 am

Wow, we've got a guy on our forums~! <3 *feels all special* Guys on RP forums RPing as guys are very rare indeed~!

(HA TAKE THAT ALLIES THE GUY IS AN AWESOME AXIS MEMBER! >D)

Haha, we don't need you to be that old...just old enough to be here and all ^^

If there is anything that ever bothers you, please let me know. Also, our members are fantastic, so if you need anything and I'm not here, they will be happy to answer things. ^_^

I BLAME ROMANO FOR NOT TELLING ME EARLIER ABOUT THE FACT THAT WE HAVE A GUY FELICIANO HERE!

*tones down the squeeing now, thank you* ^^;

Please enjoy your stay~!
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Pasta for everyone!   Pasta for everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:20 am

oh...my...God...ITS A BOY!!! 8D YAYAYAY!!

Welcome to the forums, aru! I'm glad you've come to join us and aid in our insanity. Please enjoy yourself here and can't wait to see you in one of the worlds!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasta for everyone!   Pasta for everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:46 am

Bonjour mon cher~
*kisses cheeks*

Now first things first, we need your measurements to start working on the straight jacket you'll need for this crazy place. *shot*

I hope you enjoy this place ^^ Expect big brother France to be bothering you as soon as you join anything~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasta for everyone!   Pasta for everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pasta for everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: General Information :: Characters :: Introductions-
Jump to: