The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No trespassing! Violators will be SHOT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli

No trespassing! Violators will be SHOT! Empty
PostSubject: No trespassing! Violators will be SHOT!   No trespassing! Violators will be SHOT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:49 pm

Character Pic:
Spoiler:

Your Name (this can be a nickname) : Sannie, but Vash is fine. More people know me by Vash and Shu than my real name these days XD

Your Age: It's not polite to ask a lady her age, but I'm almost 30.

Universes you are interested in joining: Oh, these verses, how I've missed them so. Going to start slowly here, and probably just start with Medieval and HP, and will branch out as it comes back.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest:I missed this nuthouse, and all of my nuts and squirrels.

Past RPs, just so we know if we know you or not: I was the Vash here before, and the Vash here for a loooooong long time <3

Things you will not RP (yaoi, yuri, gore, nyotalia, etc) : Same as before, non-con is not okay, and these days I'm really not looking for pairings. I'm not against it in the context of a story, but that's really more of if the story develops that way on its own and not because I think Vash'd want a romp randomly with ____. So, take that as you will, I guess. I'd rather just have a good story. Just run things by me first if it's something you're wanting is all. Other than that? Open to suggestions. <3

About yourself: Hi, my name is Sannie, and I'm an alcoholic I'm a writer and freelance employee. I work four jobs at any given point during the week; I make bean bags for a guy who sells bean bag toss games; I sew costumes, props, and accessories on commission; I work for one house as a housekeeper and part-time nanny for their two kids; and I also work at a fruit stand and yardselling. So, I'm tired a lot of the time, but I always love having some company in chat, even if we're not really talking about anything in particular. I'm working on my first whole novel and hope to have it done soon; I sing, paint impressionist paintings with a body part, sculpt, and just about anything that strikes my fancy or needs to be done. To the players who have known me, missed you all. To those I've just met, I look forward to writing with you.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: No trespassing! Violators will be SHOT!   No trespassing! Violators will be SHOT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:32 am

*totally OOC squeezes you tight* It's wonderful to have you returning to us, Vash~! I have indeed missed our wonderful conversations *sniffles*

Your life is indeed busy! If you ever need to take a break (for any reason, be it tired or just lost in your mind), you know where to find me <3

Feel free to post up your user picture, and then to get started on profiles...join in discussions...haha, you know the drill ^^;

*throws confetti, careful not to get it on your pristine and oh-so-neutral lawn* Welcome back to the nuthouse~! I hope your stay will be pleasant and well, full of nuts ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: No trespassing! Violators will be SHOT!   No trespassing! Violators will be SHOT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:06 am

Big brother is back! *HUUUUGGLEEEES*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No trespassing! Violators will be SHOT!   No trespassing! Violators will be SHOT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No trespassing! Violators will be SHOT!
Page 1 of 1