The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hero Has Arrived!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Hero Has Arrived! Empty
PostSubject: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:05 pm

A photo of your character
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<---------- points to user image man isn't it awesome though D:

Name of character
~~~~~~~~~~~

Alfred F Jones

Old enough ( Not as old as grandpa Arthur though D: )

Universes you are interested in joining
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not sure yet they all seem to have their lure.... I have to look more deeply into it.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More heroic colours Like an awesome american flag in the background along with flying burgers either one is fine I ain't picky. LOL kidding, it seems to be a fun place so far.

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you do know me Kiku.. all too well. I mainly rp Arthur Kirkland and Kiku Honda for many many years. Alfred is a new muse which I'm starting to enjoy

The pairings I've done are Asakiku, amca, Ameripan, america x italy, america x prussia, England x India, Fruk, America x Korea. I also do austria x switz on the side cause that pairing is so adorable.

Things you will not rp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

usuk.. I cannot stress this enough I hate it and never will I ever love it even if you paid me money or put a gun against my head. Russia x america cause im way too heroic and prob straight pairings depends on how well I connect with the rper.

About yourself
~~~~~~~~~~~

Im Anglo Japanese but I live in Japan. I do eventually want to move to England since I have been in Japan since I was born. I love video games, Horror movies and spiderman. I also have a huge passion for art and craft, tending to draw way too much fruk and asakiku stuff. I also have a huge passion for cute stuff, squishy things , animals and books D:
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:39 pm

*stares at that user image* O.O

*crawls off into a corner, blushing* (YES IT IS AND YOU KNOW IT IS <3)

And yes you are old enough and I know it too >D (that makes me sound like a stalker, not like I know you from somewhere else D: )

Well, things are still rebooting...but if you start at the top and follow the discussions you'll see in what order things are getting done (at least by me XD). But there are so many I'm sure you'll find at least one (or like me, all of them XD) you'll like! Feel free to post up a Plot/RP request thread for yourself too if that helps ^_^

I have made it a (silly) headcanon that America has a burgermobile somewhere. Also, there's a whole museum dedicated to hamburgers (even a hamburger bed) O.O

I know you very well, and your muses amuse me *shot for the puns...oh the unintentional puns!*

(and let me just say, America x Italy is adorable, and of course you know which pairings I adore <3)

It's okay. Arthur doesn't like USUK either, so you're safe XD And we don't have a Russia at the moment so you're doubly safe!

*twitches and wants to hug you right now...but you're all the way in Japan D:* YooooooooouklsdjflasdhfdsjIjustwanttohugyouandplaywithAlfred'stierightnow O.O

I still owe you that spanking...and you'll get it when you least expect it too >D
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:01 pm

SOMEONE WANTED THE BURGER MUSEUM? GERMANY HAS OBLIGED.
http://www.burgerweb.com/

Hello new America ^^

Hope you'll enjoy your time with our insanity here, instead of being scared off by it like all the other members that left ='D Don't worry, it's not contagious or anything.... I think.

I would have more to say usually, but I must disappear for a while as my match with Angleterre is starting. I'll talk to you more after I win~ <3
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:07 pm

(Francis...this America has met me as Feliciano...I don't think we can scare her off so easily XD And that burger museum! I want everything in it...except for the creepy Ronald McDonald clown...he can stay there, creeping in that corner. And sanity is overrated anyway >.>)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:42 pm

*upper lip twitches in disgust* Oi, I take offense to that, you git! I'll have you know I'm a perfectly respectable age, thank-you-very-much.

((XD USUK is not a pairing I like either, I've only done it once to humor a friend of Kiku's and mine and I'll only read it if it's purely crack. So you're completely safe. But beware of argument matches~))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:46 pm

((Random...but your icons are looking at me and I have to describe the 'looks' on their faces. Alfred's is saying "Hey there...sexy thing." Arthur...yours is still begging to have your cheeks pulled...and Francis looks WAY TOO HAPPY to be posting about a burger museum *shot* And...mine is...tempting me to change it now...XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:06 pm

He's only happy about getting to beat England at football
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:15 pm

(Welcome! I do like Rping interactions with America as Prussia so I hope we can have a play on the forum.... and cause chaos. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:54 am

(Well I do love Alfred's interactions with Arthur but I dunno.. I see him sorta like the daddy figure or his older brother someone who used to take care of him. Even if somehow I did manage to look past that there is always the fact that Arthur gets turned into a female with a penis ( pardon my french ) when it comes to usuk cause he's uke.. Being part brit I guess.. I'm egotiscal when it comes to my nation O.o and I don't like seeing him that way, that's my view on it anyway, everyone is entitled to like what they wish. Its good you dislike it Artie XD I can annoy you with no worries of it ever becoming a pairing.)

( That museum is pure love My Alfred muse is in heaven just looking at it. XD. Kiku stop being pervy D:!! * spanks good and proper* Who am I kiddin I'm just as pervy as you are * SHOT*)

( Prussia I'm totally up for that once I figure out where I actually want to rp in. Darn you leader duties and work! ;~; )

Thanks for all the welcomes guys XD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Just had mon cher Prusse to add you into MSN group chat. Did you get an invite for it?

And I agree with the whole turning England into the UKe thing. I actually haven't dared to look at USUK fanfics after the few horrible ones I know of. My little Iggy does not cry and whine over his arse hurting at such a big thing being shoved into it; he bites, punches and swears that I'm doing it wrong, even though I'm clearly better at it than him

Don't forget to send all your love to the person told you about the burger museum. Justbesuretosenditalltomybedroom. *shot*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:49 pm

YOU GUYS don't scare off our Alfred! *loves you all* <3

*totally stealing Alfred away for lovely things* ^_^ Shh...none of you heard that!

Oh Alfred-kun...save it for the RPs~! *winks and disappears to keep working on things* But we're so glad you're here! <333
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:58 pm

( Invite? There was an invite? Msn didn't give me its usual dude you have someone trying to add you so no I didn't get it. Then again Msn is a piece of utter shite DX. Yay someone else who agrees with me D: Ehhh Franny I would be careful about asking me to your bed, you know all to well browdude( is it just me or can you all totally see Arthur dressed as a super hero with brows as his power? His hero name can be browdude ) doesn't like me anywhere near you for many reasons. >.>; ( suushh he doesn't need to know what happen during the rev war D: )

Kiku msn is being evil D:!! )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:02 pm

Don't worry about it, the group is a bit of a derp so I tend to be a nag and make sure everyone gets onto it properly. Try inviting this email group1283789@groupsim.com and the group will hopefully appear on your list.

Also funny you should mention that, one time we had this really derpy "hero" talk, and England became "The Brows" XD
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:22 pm

We should create that crackverse someday Francis. That means you'd better get to work on our costumes XD

(Eep! Oh MSN...why do you derp? At least it looks like you're in now! <3)

I love you all~! *hides behind Alfred*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:53 am

(The Brows was a super villain, might I add. And YES, omg. UKe is obnoxious, there is no way he is that much of a pussy, if you'll excuse my language. France's just bitching because he knows I'll kick him in the balls and make him bottom if he doesn't go hard enough anyway, so I don't see what all the bloody ruckus is about me suddenly being a complete weepy girl in bed.

As far as whatever "relationship" America and England might have, my Arthur muse thinks of America mostly as his obnoxious kid brother who's occasionally capable of being borderline endearing to the effect of awakening Arthur's mother-hen instincts. Mostly he just pisses him off though XD)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:57 am

And Alfred already knows how I feel about various characters in Hetalia...so does Arthur XD

I scared the holy hell out of this one forum by posting a 4 paragraph personality section for Kiku...when they required like, a paragraph. The Arthur was like "O_O...it's...so...PERFECT SFLJLKSHfaSDFJAF HOW?!"

(It's so much more developed than the one I posted here...ah brain, you have matured so much...*sighs and goes off like an old person to sleep*)
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:48 am

Yay, another person who`s part Japanese! And someone who`s new here as well! 0w0 Nice to meet you, hope we can be friends burger bastard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hero Has Arrived!   The Hero Has Arrived! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hero Has Arrived!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: General Information :: Characters :: Introductions-
Jump to: