The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ciao, Bastard.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Ciao, Bastard. Empty
PostSubject: Ciao, Bastard.   Ciao, Bastard. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:39 am

A photo of your character: See avatar :p

Name of character: Lovino Vargas, otherwise known as Romano/South Italy

Age: 20, same as Italy Veneciano 17 (Edited because Russia told me how to do it right XD)

Universes you are interested in joining: All of them! That X-verse thing looks the most interesting though....but everyone seems to have abandoned it T^T *storyofmylife.jpg*

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: Uhhh, none right now, but I can't wait to see what kind of crazy stuff will happen here!

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not:....Oh, you would DEFINITELY not know me. But I've done a ton of Omegle chats for both Homestuck and Hetalia (Yes I like both) as well as RP-ing 2P!Italy, 1P!Canada, and 1P!Germany on a 2P!-talia forum. I've just recently been accepted into a Cardverse RP on dA as the (cross-dressing) Queen of Hearts, Japan...yeah, that's about it. Oh, and Kiku brought me here after I PM-ed her from a dead RP forum (I was a female!Prussia there)

Things you will not rp: Smut. Absolutely NO SMUT. Not only am I not of age for another half-year or so, but I'm also asexual so it gets really....awkward. Yeah. But I'm okay with the other extremities (like gore or violence in general)

About yourself: I'm a 17-year-old Japanese-American hybrid that lives on the west coast of Alfredland, and though I've been slacking off, I translate doujinshis here: www(dot)zerochan(dot)net/user/KanjiRagana I love a bunch of pairings, not really having an OTP, but here are some that I love to read on FF.net:
GerIta
Spamano
PruHun
Prumano (Yay crack!)
SuFin

Last edited by Lovino Vargas on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Ciao, Bastard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao, Bastard.   Ciao, Bastard. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Loooooovi~! (I don't have an inner Spain...except for that XD)

Welcome to the forum...again~! Don't worry about seeing a world that looks a little inactive at the moment. Everything is in the process of being reset, including X-Verse. So feel free to post up a character profile there (I'm sure that will encourage people to post there too ^_^)! I'd recommend avoiding Carnaval since by nature a strip club seems to get...well, mature...but it's not impossible to RP a non-smut thing in there since it's also just a club in a city XD

(Feel free to join in the discussions that are popping up in the Discussions section. Forum Updates will keep you up-to-date on the progress around the forum too)

You can also read the Archives and see just how crazy things have been in the past...and about how crazy we want them to be in the future XD

Yeeees! I didn't get to know you super well on the other forum *sobsob* but we'll just have to make up for that here, yes? ^^

Everything with mature tags will be labeled for you so you can avoid reading it if you'd like. And just remind your RP partners every so often too that you're not into that sort of thing (most of us will remember, but it never hurts to say so if something's being planned).

THIS IS GETTING LONG BUT WELCOME~! *glomps* If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

Ciao, Bastard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao, Bastard.   Ciao, Bastard. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:47 am

Hello fellow asexual~

Also where do you live, by chance? And are you okay with being striped and put into fanservicy outfits? Because while there's no Spain around, I need to take every opportunity that I can

Well we're still dead so feel free to join any world. It'll be resurrected soon. We're getting the defibrillator out here asap <3 Also keep far far far far FAR away from Iggy's food. That is all the warning you need to survive this place.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Ciao, Bastard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao, Bastard.   Ciao, Bastard. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:03 am

I don't think even that will save you from Arthur's...oh wait, we were talking about the state of the forum O_O

*coughs* Ah...yes, things are slowly but surely coming back (and not like the undead coming back...reviving and getting facelifts ^_^)
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Ciao, Bastard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao, Bastard.   Ciao, Bastard. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ciao, Bastard.
Page 1 of 1