The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovino Vargas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Lovino Vargas   Lovino Vargas I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:46 pm

Image Link: (no spaces)
www(dot)zerochan(dot)net/1057018

Human name: Lovino Vargas

Country's name: South Italy/Italy Romano

Personality section:
Lovino's personality usually depends on whoever is around him (i.e. in hearing range) and the circumstances at that time. He usually comes off as a grumpy anti-social man with a cursing problem who seems like the only thing he likes are his tomatoes and hating on Germany for no apparent reason.

Actually, Lovino is quite the opposite and cares about the people around him (especially Feliciano and Antonio) and constantly worries over them getting hurt (feelings, injuries, etc.) After being seen as the inferior of the two Italy brothers ever since he was born, Lovino had locked away those feelings to prevent himself from being hurt ever again, though an occasional insult would make part of his outer shell crumble and he would stalk away in (totally manly) tears. Usually if someone runs after him after insulting him and apologizing a lot (many times), he would start trusting them.

Speaking of trust, Lovino has major trust issues. MAJOR. After the person he trusted the most (Grandpa Rome) broke his heart after he took Feliciano with him just before he died, Lovino felt like he couldn't trust anyone anymore; they would just end up betraying him and leaving him all alone. Except for his brother, the only person Lovino feels like he can trust is Spain. Of course, it took a lot of effort (like endless nights of comforting him and reassuring Lovino that he was as good as his brother) for Spain to win Lovino's trust, but he did it nonetheless, and though he'd rather not show it, Lovino is happy about that.

While it looks like Lovino is just spiting Feliciano with all the yelling he does at his little brother, it's Lovino's one form of showing affection, especially because he knows it's not Feliciano's fault that he was the favorite. He's actually really over-protective and is worried about how Germany would kidnap Feliciano and leave Lovino all alone and sad and stuff hurt Feliciano, because Lovino would punch Germany if he did that, muscles or not. He was especially worried during WWII because Nazi!Germany was just plain scary.

TL;DR: Lovino's not always a grumpy Italian, he actually cares about other people. You just have to get him to come out of his shell. Actually, he's kinda like one of those puppies at the shelter; you need a lot of effort to gain their trust, but once you do it, you won't ever regret it .w.
(Wow, that was more like a rant them an explanation...)

Roleplay sample:
"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD, I FUCKING HATE YOU!"
"Lovi, lo siento, I didn't mea-"
"BULLSHIT! I TRUSTED YOU, AND WHAT DO I GET?! ANOTHER BASTARD THAT JUST HAS TO COMPARE ME WITH FELICIANO!"

Lovino Vargas, otherwise known as Romano, or the personification of South Italy opened his eyes and sat up and looked around. He was here again, the same lake, the same trees, the same everything. He had always run here every time something (or usually someone) had rubbed him the wrong way, every time since he was a small child. He hated that, hated having to be so weak that the only option was to run; his heart was Rome damn it, the home of the gladiators! Why couldn't he be great and brave like they were? Wait, that would mean being like muscular sweaty guys....Ew. Well, at least Spain wasn't that bad, he was muscular, true, but if he was...you know, MACHO, then Lovino knew he would hate him even more.

Spain...Romano rolled over, trying to forget him. The stupid insensitive bastard. He just didn't get it, how it felt to be compared to your brother ever since you were formed. Your YOUNGER brother, no less. Well, to be fair, he was Lovino's younger TWIN brother, formed just 2 minutes after Lovino, but STILL...

"Lovi! Tomatito, where are you?!" Suddenly a voice Lovino knew all too well called from the edge of the forest that Lovino was hiding in. Quickly, Lovino got to his feet. Spain knew him too well; of course the bastard would think of checking here. The younger nation ran. He ran because that was the only thing he could do.

(Wow, that ended up darker than I thought. Don't get me wrong, I love humorous RPs too. the problem is that I'm not humorous at all; I get jokes and laugh at them, but MAKING the jokes.....yeah, no.)

Anything else?: The RP sample was supposed to be of a young Romano. Not ChibiRomano, just...younger (Like when he looks about 15 or so.) You can tell because Spain hasn't gained his complete trust yet -w- Don't worry, he'll (probably) get there soon enough.

MSN account: buonotomatobuonotomato@hotmail(dot)com (RP MSN account FTW~*shot*)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Lovino Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas   Lovino Vargas I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:16 am

Oh my god, my inner Feliciano wants to hug you right now! ^_^

You're almost there! Take another quick look at the rules to make sure you've got everything. If you make that teensy edit, then your application will be perfect!
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas   Lovino Vargas I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:31 am

Oh god, I forgot about that D: (Wow, and this is my second time reading the rules too...)
My favorite color's turquoise (Cyan was the closest to it) turchese in Italian~...well, my favorite color is any color in the cerulean(blue-green) family actually :p
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Lovino Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas   Lovino Vargas I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:46 am

Aww, it's okay. You've fixed everything and your application looks wonderful!

Welcome aboard! (Haha, puns) I hope you enjoy your stay. Since you're accepted you should post up an intro for yourself in the Introduction thread. You can add an avatar if you want to, and then you're free to start posting up profiles for the AUs and participate in the discussions~

*skips off to cross you off the list as a taken character* ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Lovino Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas   Lovino Vargas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovino Vargas
Page 1 of 1