The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arthur Kirkland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland Empty
PostSubject: Arthur Kirkland   Arthur Kirkland I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:02 am

Arthur Kirkland APH_WWII__England_ENG_by_DoitsuTheReader

Human name: Arthur Kirkland

Country's name: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (Otherwise known as England or the UK)

Personality section: Arthur's personality often depends largely on a great many factors, including his stress level, company, mood, proximity to France, and blood alcohol level. He's a very private man who likes spending time alone with his thoughts and his magical friends (they're real, I swear!), although there are times when he likes companionship, be it loud and raucous or peaceful and comfortable. While Arthur seems to enjoy solitude, he's actually a very lonely man, though he'd be the last to admit such a thing; he'll even go so far as to tout isolation as the best damn thing since toast with marmite. He has his pride as an English Gentleman to uphold, after all! He has difficulty getting along with others, partly because his temper is all but notorious and partly because he has a slight underlying fear that if he allows anyone to get close to him, they'll only hurt him (or he'll hurt them). This, as one would think, makes relationships difficult unless the other person is either very patient or a very intelligent rival who challenges him.
When the booze starts flowing, he comes upon emotions far easier, however, and can range from an almost manic depression to a shameless exhibitionism depending upon the amount of alcohol in his system and the situation.
In normal situations he comes across as a slightly brooding but very polite young man, a little stubbornly old-fashioned but aware of current trends and events, who has a strong sense of pride that seems ever so slightly forced.

Roleplay sample: Not a chance. Not. A. Bloody. Chance. Arthur was not going to wear that ridiculous getup under any circumstances. It didn't matter if he'd already worn it (drunk, mind you.) or if he did rather like that particular shade of green. That corset and those stockings were not to come within ten metres of the Brit's body, no matter how adamantly the bloody Frenchman begged and pleaded. "Get the bloody hell away from me with that!" he growled for what must be the millionth time, backing away yet again. The backs of his knees hit something semisoft and he fell, cursing the bed upon which he landed. He kicked out in defense, but the flailing limbs were somehow avoided and his ankles caught. One leg was held still uncomfortably under an arm while the other struggled to evade the inevitable donning of a slinky fishnet stocking. Arthur didn't bloody well care whether or not it "actually makes you look cute, mon cherie", he wanted out! Somehow his foot heard his mental plea and with a single powerful kick the Frog was sent to the floor and clutching his stomach, where, as the Brit noted with a smirk, a red mark would surely appear for at least a short while. "You look ridiculous, fop," he chuckled.... and shot awake from the dream. Shaking his head slowly to relieve his ears of the cobwebs of sleep, he waved off a few Fae tittering around his head and stumbled to his feet, his bladder the only thing currently on his mind. As he tottered towards the loo, Arthur failed to notice the small faery giggling as she tugged at a tiny fistful of the single fishnet stocking on his right leg.

Anything else?: Double rainbrows all the way acroooooss his faaaaace, Waaah waaaaaaaaah, so INTENSE!
Also, a note about the username: I messed up during registration and had to re-register, so I added the "Sir" so the site wouldn't bug me about it being taken already. Other than that.... please forgive me for crappiness? ^^'

MSN account: rainypessimist[at]hotmail[dot]com
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Arthur Kirkland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Kirkland   Arthur Kirkland I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:54 am

Well, it is wonderful to have an Arthur again~ You're accepted! Very Happy

Welcome to the forums then, Arthur-san. Please be sure to have a thorough look around. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of our current residents. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here~

I fixed your username for you, so no worries there. You are the one and only resident Arthur Kirkland now (unless you have 'magical' doppelgangers running about...>.>)

Not that you need the help, you <3
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Kirkland   Arthur Kirkland I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:59 pm

*takes a bow* Much obliged, Honda. Now, if you'll excuse me, it's nearly tea-time and I must prepare the scones.

(Thank you for fixing my username for me! I was hoping you in your fancy admin-ness would be able to do that, and I was right~! <3333)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arthur Kirkland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Kirkland   Arthur Kirkland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arthur Kirkland
Page 1 of 1