The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Woman in White

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Woman in White Empty
PostSubject: The Woman in White   The Woman in White I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:35 am

Character Name: Natasha Arlovskaya
Appearance: The Woman in White 12647910
Species: Vampire.
Sexuality: Whatever furthers her goals.

Personality:
When she was human, she was a quiet, shy girl who was unaccustomed to strangers. Now as a vampire, she is oblivious to most things, blunt and as silent as ever. She refuses to let anything get in her way, preferring to charge straight ahead. Her mentality is still that of a teenage girl – an obsessive, stalking teenage girl. With her habit of dressing either in all black or all white, most people think that she is a ghost. She has an extremely pure belief in the power of love.

Background:
Natasha once lived in the country side, a solemn though eager child. Although her family was fairly isolated from the rest of the family, she does have some happy memories of being with her cousins, as a young child, including Ivan, whom she had a slight crush on back then.

One day, she returned to find her family farm was burning down. Afterward she woke up in a dark room, with the one who turned her. He treated her well and with some affection, although he never let her out of the room. He brought along a framed picture of a man that looked like Ivan and promised her that one day, he would let her out of the room to marry him.

Alone in a dark room, with very few distractions, she began to develop an obsession towards it and its subject. One day the door was open and her master was gone. She was free to do whatever she wished. All she wanted to do was find the picture’s subject and live with him, happily ever after.

Now she wanders the world carrying the picture. She goes around asking all blond men, who bear even the slightest resemblance to the picture ‘are you my beloved?’, alternatively drinking from them or attempting to cut them down on the spot. She will hunt down every possible suspect for that happy ending.
Back to top Go down

The Woman in White Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woman in White   The Woman in White I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:51 pm

(... I'm slightly terrified, but I love this nonetheless... >> )
Back to top Go down

The Woman in White
Page 1 of 1