The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kia ora koutou!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kia ora koutou! Empty
PostSubject: Kia ora koutou!   Kia ora koutou! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:50 pm

A photo of your character: Kia ora koutou! 15749821

Name of character: William Green

Age: Appearance: 19; Actual: 600-700 (yes, I'm counting time before discovery since the Maori considered themselves as one people and one nation even before the world knew NZ existed.)

Universes you are interested in joining: I haven't taken a good look at them yet, but Harry Potter, Pokemon, XMen, Asylum, and maybe Medieval look interesting. c:

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: I only just got here so nothing at this point. XD

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not:
Active RPs: Back in the Days, Hospitalia, Hetabook (FB), Monstalia, War and Peace, Flying Paper Planes.
Dead/Dropped RPs: Poketalia, Hetalia Academy, Hetalia Infection, Hetalia Lockdown, Memories Never End, Animal-Talia, Hetalia X, Castle in the Sky, TWWBTU, Manor of Fate, Broken Mirrors, Not Quite Right, Monument of Monstrosities (if this one resurrects I'll be surprised).

Things you will not rp: Sex. Can't write it to save my life, and I know nothing yanks me out of a fic faster than bad/awkwardly phrased sex so I won't subject you guys to my fail. ^^;

About yourself: I'm from New Zealand, I'm 30, and please don't be offended if we're chatting/RPing on MSN and I fall asleep because it's late at my end (it's not because you're boring or anything, it's because I'm exhausted). I start work early in the morning, but I try to stay up lateish. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Kia ora koutou! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kia ora koutou!   Kia ora koutou! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:26 am

Pfft, I know I'm so late with this (since we've already met via IM and all) but I look forward to RPing with you here on the forum too! If you ever need anything, feel free to ask <3
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Kia ora koutou! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kia ora koutou!   Kia ora koutou! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:50 am

*tackles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kia ora koutou! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kia ora koutou!   Kia ora koutou! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kia ora koutou!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: Archives :: Forum Archives :: Old Character Profiles/Applications-
Jump to: