The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello *slight nod*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello *slight nod* Empty
PostSubject: Hello *slight nod*   Hello *slight nod* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:26 am

Hello *slight nod* Tumblr_lndl6vOEHE1qf3wzdo1_500

Name of character: Natasha Arlovskaya

Universes you are interested in joining:
Probably Steampunk and Asylum.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest:
Thank you for having me here!

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not: Hmmm, pretty much just World’s Chat room where I was Liechtenstein.

Things you will not rp: Sex. I can’t do it well, if at all. Badly written sex is a horrific thing, so I refuse to subject anyone to it.

About yourself: Hmmm… I’m from Australia and a uni student, so assignments and exams may occasionally render me dead. It’s my first time actually getting to forum rp with Belarus, so if I make any mistakes feel free to point me in the right direction. I'm trying to work on my bad habit of looooooooooooooooooooooooong sentences so yeah. Hobbies, hobbies are reading, crafting, gardening, my NDS and I’ve only started to cosplay . I'm a bit of an odd duck at times *quacks*

Can’t really think of much to write really Razz
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Hello *slight nod* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello *slight nod*   Hello *slight nod* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:43 am

*bows* Hajimemashite, Honda-desu. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu~

OKAI, ENOUGH OF THAAAAT! 8D

Welcome a million times over to the forum and to the chat! If we haven't already scarred you for life, or even if we have, feel free to drop the admins a line and we'd be happy to listen ^_^

Don't stress over IRL stuff. If you're going to be away for an extended period of time, there's an 'Inform us of your absence' thread you can post in...or just tell an admin so we can post it up for you!

I look forward to RPing with yooooou~
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

Hello *slight nod* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello *slight nod*   Hello *slight nod* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:53 am

Belaaaaa~ About time I got another gal pal here~ Even if you did break all of Liet's fingers that one time....

But aaanyway, welcome to the forum~! Don't be nervous about posting in a forum, you'll get the hang of it quickly. We don't bite unless you want us to~ <3
Back to top Go down

Hello *slight nod* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello *slight nod*   Hello *slight nod* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:41 pm

*nods to Japan and Poland*

Thank you~ I look forward to rping with you too~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello *slight nod* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello *slight nod*   Hello *slight nod* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello *slight nod*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: Archives :: Forum Archives :: Old Character Profiles/Applications-
Jump to: