The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matthew Williams Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Matthew Williams Application Empty
PostSubject: Matthew Williams Application   Matthew Williams Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Matthew Williams Application Tumblr_lkzze3f2C91qf23h9o1_400

Human name:

Matthew Williams

Country's name:

Canada

Personality section:

Canada is a very softly spoken and shy country. He is very polite and barely says no to anyone, as a result by being ignored and often “Invisible” by most other nations. When he isn’t being ignored, he’s mistaken for his brother America by America’s enemies and his family. Canada if often depressive and talks to his only companion Kumajiro, who’s a talking polar bear. Despite Kumajiro being his only companion, he often forgets his name and vies-versa.

It takes a lot for Canada to actually get mad, but when he does, he often looses confidence in retaining that anger, and returns to a submissive personality. However, very rarely, if he gets furious, he could rant for hours on end. One of the topics that brings out his anger is Hockey.

Hockey is one of the only times he is visible to the world. It’s Canada’s passion, other than maple syrup, and he becomes very serious and focused on the ice, as well as aggressive and easily pushed into that aggressive behaviour.

Canada has a big heart, and lots of friends who, despite not remembering who he is, love him for helping them out. Ukraine, Cuba and Holland are the nations who remember him more often than the other nations, and Canada becomes happy and cheerful when he is remembered by these nations. Cuba only remembers Canada after he’s beaten him up thinking Canada is America, but despite this, Canada forgives him.

Roleplay sample:

Canada woke up to the sun glaring through the window and onto his face. Groaning in misery, he wobbled over to the window and pulled the curtains shut tightly. Rubbing his eyes lightly, he slowly trudged back to his bed, and pulled the blankets off. Kumakiri (that was his name, right?) yawned and grumbled lightly, refusing to get up.

Canada ignored this, picked kumikuri up, and cradled him in his arms. Kumukoro glared up at Canada, and growled lightly. Canada ignored this too, and walked downstairs into the kitchen. Grabbing some fish from the freezer for Kumagiri, and the milk from the fridge, he thought about the world meeting that was happening today. What would happen? Would he be noticed? Ignored? Beaten? His hope that he might be noticed and have a nice conversation with another country outweighed all the things that could possibly happen. Maybe Papa will notice him today. Holding onto the last thing that drifted into his thoughts, he hummed lightly as he mixed the pancake mixture smoothly, and poured it into the pan.

Drenching all the pancakes on his plate with maple syrup, he ate them quickly, eyeing the clock the whole time. He must have woken up late, this was not good. He quickly raced upstairs and slipped his red hoodie and pants on, almost tripping over Kumajuru in the process. He quickly scooped up Kumajimu and raced outside, into 5 inches of snow, which was obviously, so not good. Canada groaned lightly, and trudged through the snow to the car. Hopefully, today’s meeting would be better than this morning.

Anything else?:

It's a pleasure to meet you, I hope to get to know you all in the near future. c:

Favourite colour is green
MSN account:

Hey_dar_babehs_8D@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams Application   Matthew Williams Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:58 pm

*waves* Hello~ It's very nice to meet you! The admins will get on your app as soon as possible! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams Application   Matthew Williams Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:45 am

After looking over your app and all of the serious official stuff, the mods/admins have decided to accept you~

Welcome to the forum~! <3 *bows and then sends congratulatory flowers of welcome* ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams Application   Matthew Williams Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:50 am

T-thank you so much! DB

*CRYS MANLY TEARS OF JOY.*

'm so happy. ;;A;;
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams Application   Matthew Williams Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:53 am

Canada wrote:
T-thank you so much! DB

*CRYS MANLY TEARS OF JOY.*

'm so happy. ;;A;;

Aww! *gives manry handkerchief* I'm sorry it took a little bit for us to get back to you...but we're happy to have ya~ ^_^

*bows* I'm the silly admin known as Kiku...I'm generally lurking about somewhere (though not as good at lurking as Ivan), but if you have any questions or problems, the admins/mods are always happy to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams Application   Matthew Williams Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:03 am

Merci. ;;A;; *takes handkerchief* *blows nose* *sniffles*

And it's nice to meet you, silly-admin-kiku. ;;w;;

I do have a question actually, I have to post an introduction in the introduction section right? 8'D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams Application   Matthew Williams Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:24 am

happy to be able to rp with you again~ =D welcome~
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams Application   Matthew Williams Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:27 am

Canada wrote:
Merci. ;;A;; *takes handkerchief* *blows nose* *sniffles*

And it's nice to meet you, silly-admin-kiku. ;;w;;

I do have a question actually, I have to post an introduction in the introduction section right? 8'D

*smiles* I have a feeling that we will get along very well~ <3

And hai, we'd love it if you would post an introduction in the intro section, just so we can get to know you a little better OOC (mine is very silly XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams Application   Matthew Williams Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 am

Yayyyy! >W<

Thanks Gilly and Silly-admin-kiku. >W<

I'll post up my introduction momentarily, and I don't think yours ish silly. XD
Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams Application   Matthew Williams Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:09 am

Welcome Chi~...Canada!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams Application   Matthew Williams Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:26 am

Lol Leon! XD

At least your's won't change 8'D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams Application   Matthew Williams Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Welcome to the forum, Canada~! And if you could, could you please change your user name to that of your human name? Thank you~

-Ivan (admin)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams Application   Matthew Williams Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Ho-kay, changed it. Nice to meet you Admin-Ivan~! c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams Application   Matthew Williams Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matthew Williams Application
Page 1 of 1