The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guten Tag!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guten Tag! Empty
PostSubject: Guten Tag!   Guten Tag! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:08 am

Guten Tag! 6922751-1

Name of character: Ludwig Beilschmidt

Age: Whose age are we talking here? Germany demands specifics!

Universes you are interested in joining: Pretty much all of them, I'd have to say! This place looks amazing!

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: Um. No? I don't have suggestions on how to improve things, I think you've already done a great job so far!

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not: Oh boy. Well, I pretty much always play Germany because I am awful at playing anyone else but I was part of HetaEra, Steam-Powered World, and a few others that died. I'm active right now in Tomorrow Only Knows and Hetalia Imperium.

Things you will not rp: There's not too much I won't RP, but I'd definitely appreciate checking something with me first, just in case. And I'm going to echo what France said about the black-and-white seme/uke dynamic - I don't think that's at all realistic. I haven't really encountered anyone yet who does that, though, so... lucky?

About yourself: Well... I love to write and draw, and I'm a night-owl. I am moving back to America (born and raised there) in July, but I currently live in Japan (and have been for about two years). I don't live in a big city, though, so my life is very quiet! I like to play the piano and ride my bike in my spare time, and my favorite food is apples. I speak Japanese and am learning German for fun (although my friends say I am still horrible at it, haha). Nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down

Guten Tag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Guten Tag! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:05 am

Bonjour mon cher Allemagne!

Honestly can't wait to see you in an RP after reading your app., and you've already made me happy with the seme/uke dynamic ^^ *hugs* As long as you don't mind any craziness you will fit in with us all well.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Guten Tag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Guten Tag! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:44 am

I second what Francis said! Welcome to the forum! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Guten Tag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guten Tag!   Guten Tag! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guten Tag!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: Archives :: Forum Archives :: Old Character Profiles/Applications-
Jump to: